Moderator: Moderators

InceptionBwaaa
Grand Templar

Re: DragonBoy Signing In

#16 Post by InceptionBwaaa »

avwolf wrote:
InceptionBwaaa wrote:
avwolf wrote:
thatdragonboy wrote:@avwolf: Heh, I haven't gotten to the fun stuff yet. Still working through Calculus and Physics. And congrats on your BS!
I'm up for debating, though I'm afraid the extent of my knowledge only goes as far as a elder hatchling.
We all start somewhere. ;) Good luck on Calc. There's a chapter in Calc 3 that I never understood (curl and divergence). It made it difficult when I got to "Applied Fields and Lines," essentially a class about designing antennas, which was all about curl and divergence. I unfortunately didn't understand it any better the second time around. I've never been so happy to get just a C. :| You'll get to the fun stuff soon enough though. :) The electronics labs are a blast.
Is it bad that I have absolutely no clue what any of you are talking about?
Unless you're a mathematician or an electrical engineer, no, it's probably not bad that you don't understand any of that. ;) Most of us (myself included) don't really grasp most calculus concepts until we actually work with them in calculus classes. I just like "nerding out" with a fellow CompE.
Makes sense. I like "fur-ding"(like it?) with my friends irl. And nerding out, too.
Certified Jojo fan
"She's a keeper!" ~Firekeeper
Stardust Crusaders banner coming soon.
Zelda x Palutena is the one true ship.

Tesla Foxtrot
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Her

#17 Post by Tesla Foxtrot »

@Tesla Foxtrot: Solve ut te etiam! Afraid I only know the English one. XD
Translation?
1. Russian
2. Spanish
3. Japanese

Also, forgot that none of these Words are welcome |D
The communist part is a inside-joke with friends. :kathrin:

thatdragonboy

#18 Post by thatdragonboy »

Hey, thanks for all the replies guys and gals and ... just gana move one now.

@newbie: I do find it quite ironic with your name as it is, how you address me. XD

@Dark: It was the guess who's next one. Something about bacon and some breeder who's in this chat as well. And good luck with the physics major! I also have a friend who's considering taking it as well.

@avwolf: Haven't gotten to that fun part yet. Its just starting to get tricky with the billion ways to do the same thing.

@Inception: Hey, math isn't everyone's forte. There's absolutely nothing wrong with being good or not at it. We all have our own talents.

@Tesla: translated "Hello to you also!" I don't really know much other than English and some of the few parts I remember from Latin.

And just to let you know, I don't normally address everyone individually like this. Its just for these posts here.
^.=.^
I AM THAT DRAGON BOY!

BadJoke
Templar GrandMaster

#19 Post by BadJoke »

Welcome aboard.
Criminals are less dangerous than virtuous people: they kill less.