Hooray! I'm finally starting my art Thread! UPDATE! UPDATE!

Post all your artwork here!

Moderator: Moderators

Mikhiah R. Penrose
Merchant
Location: In my happy place...don't ask, or you will mess up my creative juices.

Hooray! I'm finally starting my art Thread! UPDATE! UPDATE!

#1 Post by Mikhiah R. Penrose »

I've got more than what I'm posting right now, but I don't want to overwhelm anyone right now! :3

Well start off with a serious one! I don't have a name for her yet, but here's one that I like! I had an inspiration after seeing a picture but i didn't copy any of it. ^_^

Ok, and then here's a little creature that I drew and then sort of re-drew... I named him Drugs! :P

And now, for all you Furry lovers my brother Draden Draetsu made up this next character (for his book... grr, he needs to fini !) and I drew her! He didn't give me much to go off of >.>

Her name is Cinthle.

Keep in mind I'm only 13, and I've NEVER had an art class! So if my art is a little off looking, I just had to figure out stuff as I went along so try not to critique too harshly :wink:

Thank you everybody for looking! I'll post some more later! ^_^

Well, it's a little later! I said I'd draw a Fursona for FlyingFruit, so here he is! I drew this before he changed his avatar to his picture, so it looks nothing like him, but that's ok! ^_^ It's still a good picture!

March 20, 2010-Okay! Time to post some more of my drawings! This first one i like to call Anime Duck. I had Kingdom Hearts in mind when i drew this. I had started off with a picture of Donald Duck that i drew and then I added some things to him ^_^
i added weird eyes, angry eyebrows, claws, fangs, a tail, cat ears, a sword and an angry mark...yeah he looks funny ^_^

This is a kitty girl that i had pictured in my head. I hate those big ugly gloves they put on cat girls sometimes but i had always wanted to draw one. Here she is! (i don't have a name foe her yet)
i think she looks pretty good with them though...I have a story in my head about her and that's why i wrote the speech bubbles.

March 21, 2010-Hello again! I finished this picture last night but started drawing it about two days ago! ^_^ It is a fursona for my brother Draden Draetsu! He's a fox and he a has a weird x-box controller in his head! The pose was supposed to be as if he just accomplished something with his game. I'm getting better at drawing furrys! Hurray! Here it is!
His right hand is balled up in a fist for those of you who couldn't tell. I was originally going to put lightly colored lines in between his toes and fingers but Jackson said it looked fine without them! ^_^ I think I'll post more later today! Bye for now!

April 3, 2010-Well I'm back! I wanted to post this because of my signature! The guy on the left just hit the guy on the right with his giant carrot! Here it is!
Yep! It's meant entirely for comedy! I don't know what happened to the upper half...Oh well! ^_^

I have more but I haven't scanned them yet! I don't really see the point of posting my art if nobody's going to comment...Makes me feel like I suck. If I don't get any comments (good or bad) I think I'll stop posting my art.
Until next time!! ^_^

19, 2010-Wassup?! I'm only going to post one drawing again right now. I promise I'll post more than one next update! Does anyone actually read this part of my page? Oh well. This one I drew because I was inspired by the yamaha vocaloid mascot, Miku Hatsune. She is actually supposed to be a real person though. Not a singing machine. Vuah la!
I haven't given her legs yet. I can't figure out how to. All the legs I've given her haven't looked right. When I finish her, I'll post it again.
I promise I'll post a lot more next time! I'm still wanting to take request from people. I need ideas! Thank you for supporting me, and adieu!

May 26, 2010-Hello I'm back again! I have a lot of pictures this time!
This first one is a picture that I drew when I was still twelve! I never got around to finishing her dress...Oh well! I'll do that eventually!
Ta da! It was a pain to draw all those tiny roses...

This is a furry...and I guess he's a ninja. His scarf would get caught in a lot of stuff though! Oh well, I like it! ^_^ Here he is!
His pants look kind of strange... XD

This one I drew as a Valentines day gift for my choir teacher! (Hence the "Happy Valentines Day!" on it) She looks a bit different but I still really like it!
I was experimenting with her hair as well! :grin:

Last one for today! I drew this girl for my friend who moved away! It seemed like something she would like so I gave her a copy as a present! ^_^
She's part dragon...or demon thing. I think she looks pretty kewl. =3

Well, I'll post more some other day! I have five more ready to post! I hope you liked them! Feel free to request something or comment! (If you have a request have it be something I haven't drawn already such as one of my characters in a different pose) Thank you and I hope to see a comment from you!

May 27, 2010-Hello again! I'm once again only posting one drawing! I actually have 5 ready to post but my bro, Evan, wants to get on. S:P
This is probably the best manga guy that I have drawn so far. Unfortunately...He doesn't have a body!
The reason that that funky line that's to the left is there is because I drew him to close to the middle of my sketch book. Hope you like it! Thank you for looking and I'll post more later! Bye!

May 29, 2010-I'm back! I won't be posting again for a while...Anyone who actually reads all of this stuff say "Hoopla!" k?
Anyways, here's a drawing that I drew purely for fun and experimentation with different styles. She's pretty cut in my opinion! ^_^ Here she is in all of her cute glory!
I messed up on her right hand (her right not yours) but it still turned out alright!

This girl I drew with absolutely no inspiration, so her face and head look funky...her clothes look good though!
Such a shame when a drawing comes out with an ugly face...lolz

This is an angel girl that I drew for no particular reason. I had my sketch book, a pencil, and a bored expression on my face...that's all I need to start drawing! Behold!
I really like that one1 ^_^ I think I did a pretty good job on her! I especially like her wings! (yes I know that they are completely unrealistic)

Well that's all! I could have sworn that there was one more...Oh well! I hope you stay updated! Bye! Don't forget to comment! XD

September 11, 2010-It's been a while hasn't it? I'm happy to say that I will be posting 3 drawings today!! DAH DAH DAH DAHHH!! Hooray! Let's get to it shall we? ^_^

This girl's name is Rokara! She doesn't normally look like this. She's just a normal human but I wanted to draw my character in cat form so I did! Neko Rokara!!
isn't she cute?! =3

This girls name is Molly. She's a Joker. Joker as in from a deck of cards ^_^
the thing on her chest is a coo coo clock bird coming out from her locket/broach and she has a ribbon in her mouth

The Jack and the Joker
Molly is holding an umbrella which is made of cards and the skirt of her dress is made up of face cards. I have yet to draw the King, Queen, and Ace. The Jack I haven't named yet...I think he looks pretty cool. The jack loves Molly ^_^

That's all for today ^_^ See you next time, sorry for procrastinating and making you wait so long, and THANK YOU!!!

September 13, 2010-OMG!! Another update so soon??!! I'm getting better at this...Anyways!! I only have one this time ^_^ but it's in color so it makes up for it

Here's Molly again!
I drew this for an English project which is why it has the metaphor on it...otherwise it probably wouldn't have any writing on it at all ^_^ btw: this is Molly's official coloring

Hope you liked it! I will probably post more than one next time so please look forward to it! Thank you all sincerely!!

September 14, 2010-Wow I really am getting good at this...wonder how long I can keep this up ^_^

This first one is an angel that I drew yesterday because my brother's friend didn't believe I could draw as well as my brother told him I could lol ^_^ I proved him wrong lolz
She's okay but the thing I love most about her are her wings lolz

Anyways, here's an angel that I drew today in my 2nd period current affairs class...IT'S SUCK A BORING CLASS!!
lol here she is!
She was surprisingly easy to draw...I progress so quickly it makes me so happy cuz it's getting easier for me to draw on command XD

That's all for today! Thank you to the people who have been with me since day one and the people who just started watching! Please leave a comment!! I love you all!!!! |D
MY DRAWINGS ARE NOW BEING POSTED ON NEW POSTS
There are some on page 6
As long as everyone clicks the Carrot, the world will be at peace.

Sebbie
The Guy You're Gay For

Re: Hooray! I'm finally starting my art Thread! :D

#2 Post by Sebbie »

You're...13? And you drew that!? Well, time for me to have another inferiority complex now. Seriously, you've got crazy talent; keep it up!
PhycoKrusk wrote:especially Alaric who, without all that fur, I imagine is ripped
Image ImageImageImageImageImage

MasterTemplar
Grand Templar

#3 Post by MasterTemplar »

*gets up outta seat* welp, better go hang myself S:P
ImageImage

Locke357
Grand Templar

#4 Post by Locke357 »

Reminds me of how I could have used my childhood for such pursuits (;_;)

Remarkable work! :mrgreen:

Mikhiah R. Penrose
Merchant
Location: In my happy place...don't ask, or you will mess up my creative juices.

#5 Post by Mikhiah R. Penrose »

hooray! thank you it makes me so unbelievably happy that you like my drawings! I hope you will look forward to another update :grin: im moved to tears (;_;) you have no idea how much your few kind words meen to me

leoian
Banned
Banned

#6 Post by leoian »

Hey that's nice i love the lil think(kirby) and the cat ="3
:flora:

Lief
No hugs, I asplode.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine

#7 Post by Lief »

Mikhiah R. Penrose wrote:And now, for all you Furry lovers my brother Draden Draetsu made up this next character (for his book... grr, he needs to finish it!) and I drew her! He didn't give me much to go off of >.>

Her name is Cinthle.
*furreh pic here*
Needs room for internal organs! D: Other than that, you're great considering you're only thirteen!

Mikhiah R. Penrose
Merchant

#8 Post by Mikhiah R. Penrose »

Ahem i do believe that all of her internal organs are in all the right places...are you Cinthle? do you know where your organs are? i think not good sir!

kagome_angel
Merchant

#9 Post by kagome_angel »

Wow, very good job, especially to be so young and to have not taken any art classes!

"I think that you're gonna be the one to save him from himself. It won't be because he loves me. It'll be because he loves you."
~Elena to Damon, The Vampire Diaries

flyingfruit
Council Member

#10 Post by flyingfruit »

Mikhiah R. Penrose wrote: Well, it's a little later! I said I'd draw a Fursona for FlyingFruit, so here he is! I drew this before he changed his avatar to his picture, so it looks nothing like him, but that's ok! ^_^ It's still a good picture!
woah yay awesome!
Story Time!
clicky please :3
Also, just call me fruit.
Personality type is INT/FP if anyone was wondering.

Draden Draetsu
Master

#11 Post by Draden Draetsu »

Anime Duck For The Win!
Trace Legacy wants YOU to join!... his Legacy!

*Visit my music wall here!

MasterTemplar
Grand Templar

Re: Hooray! I'm finally starting my art Thread!(Updated 4/3/10)

#12 Post by MasterTemplar »

I like the one you drew for draden, it's awesome!
ImageImage

Cupil
Templar Master

#13 Post by Cupil »

Nice work. Your art has a bit of a 'shojo' feel to it, especially with the slender figures. I particularly like the picture of the girl that you started the thread with, she has lots of potential. The animuDuck made me lol, it was so freaky. :grin:

Your furry characters are cute. Although, be careful with those ankles the way they bend currently along with their length makes me think of them as another elbow. More of the feet ought to be like the April 3rd carrot holding guy, specifically his left foot.

Looking forward to seeing more. :thumbsup:

Mikhiah R. Penrose
Merchant

#14 Post by Mikhiah R. Penrose »

Lol ty and I plan to become a shojo mangaka so that's probably why ^_^

I appreciate your support and I will watch out for furry ankles! I'll post more soon ^_^

jak15555
New Citizen

#15 Post by jak15555 »

very nice pictures, very nice indeed.
4 out of 5, because, as it has already ben mentioned, the ankles.
everything else is very nice.
"There is no such thing as too much firepower" - some guy idk, but he sure damn is right.
btw, click this Image <----- plz?