The world of Galcinia

Post all your stories, poems, and haiku's here!

Moderator: Moderators

Winter-huntsman
Templar

The world of Galcinia

#1 Post by Winter-huntsman »

So here is the story I have been working on. I do not have a name for it yet.

Let me know if this does not work and I'll post a version up here.
By the way I'm in the middle of edit editing it so it may not be as smooth of a read.

I just checked, you need a google about to access it, and also I plan to publish it once I'm finished so please don't steal or modify the story slightly and make it your own.
"Don't only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine"-Ludwig van Beethoven

red.wolf
Merchant

Re: First story

#2 Post by red.wolf »

Cant read, try to finish the edit then copy over here.
The first shot is not the one that matters. The last shot determines everything.

http://twokinds.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18223---- Both Sides > My Fanfic
Both Sides: A TwoKinds Fan-fiction

Winter-huntsman
Templar

#3 Post by Winter-huntsman »

Ok, I will do that. Though this story will probaly will be continued to be worked on so I'll add chapter by chaper on to it.

So here it is chapters 1 and 2

Hidden world

As the wind howled I begain to wonder why every time I was by the window the engines are so loud to me and me only. As we approach cruising altitude the world becomes so small. I am not really a good flyer after hearing about the new movies, and what happens in them. As I sit watching videos, the engines sound more like the science fiction rockets in movie and books. But soon after the noise quites down and the plane begins to fly smoothly. The flight went on for hours as I crossed the Great Plains and now the Rocky Mountains. When the peaks of the Rockies came into view I was ammased to see the height of them but was disappointed when clouds rolled in. But not all was lost as we passed over them I was able to see the side that was not cloaked by the foggy haze. The mountain were marvoulus, a sight to behold. The view did not last for long as our plane went on its coarse. I watched as the mountains flew by noticing we went over a thin portion. Farther north of us were fields of mountains all covered with snow and varying in size. But to my surprise there were still more mountains, we must have been in a valley. These mountains were wider not as tall but much larger with flat, round peaks. As we aproached what I belive to be Utah or Arizona.I now think its Arizona because I can see the desert below me. It is like a sea of sand, never ending with tho start or finish. The clouds come back in a cloud my view of the world below, and I can no longer see the jet next to us. He probably pulled away to his destination or was going to land. All of a sudden a military jet roars by at great speeds leaving a trail of blackness behind him. Oh crap we are in the middle of an invasion. I ducked under my seat looking for something that would slow my fall to earth. Then I heard the BING, as the flight attendent came on.
"Sorry if the jet woke a few of you up the captain noticed something minor and asked for a local plane in the area to try and spot it from there plane. The jet was the closest thing to us right now the issue was resolved. We will landing shortly thank you for your patients" she said and hung up the speaker. Really, could they have warned us about the jet doing a fly by. Ignoring that, below me the ground turns red like mars and the ground rise up like slabs of rock. Soon the plane will land and the next part of our trip will begain.
We about a hour out from the airport and I staring out the window. I was so tired right now when I thought about passing out. I think to my self once we land I'm going strait to the hotel room and going to sleep. Something cought my eye, something unusual. When I turned towards it I saw a bird. I thought that was normal but then I relised how the heck is that bird keeping up with a modern jet liner going at least 175 mph. Also the bird itself was colored in such a vibrant way it looked almost tropical. I stared at amazement, seeing what was there was hard for me to believe but there it was. After a little while the bird dived into the clouds. I raced my eyes to follow it and I saw something that was never there below the clouds.I could see a world covered by a jungle the trees in varieties from what looked like Forest tress to exotic rain forest trees. In the distance I saw mountains taller then the Rockies, but shorter then Everest. The world I knew was not there any more and what replaced it was a world from a science fiction world, a world of a dream. I could not believe what I was seeing. I needed to take a picture, but the glare from the sun of this "new" world was making it hard. So I closed the shade dropthing found on airplanes. I raced for my camera
"What are you looking for" asked my mom.
"The camera I brought, I saw something I have not seen ever out of the window and want to get a picture of it" I replied. I found my camera and threw open the shade thingy, and was I was blined by the sun because I pointed a camara right at it.once my vision adjusted I looked back out the window. But when I look back at it this place I saw was covered by the clouds. I waited and once they passed I saw only the red rocks of the desert.

The dream

The plane began make its decent back down to the ground which I so do miss. All I could think of was that strange place I saw. Was it real or were my eyes playing tricks on me. I started to day dream and imagine the world I saw. From my mind, the view of the surface of that world changed to a ground level veiw. Through the dream I raced around the trees at a great speed, leaping from trees, sliding under branches and exposed roots. I was amazed on how much detail I saw just from a dream of a place I only just saw a little bit of. I began to approach the mountains when I flew pass a small towns outskirts then disappeared back into the trees. In my head I kept hearing voice. They were not I. English but sounded like a mix of all the worlds languages but English. I was now approaching the snowy mountains, as it stared up at the peaks the sky seam to glow in shades of blue and green. It looked like the northern lights but larger. Close to the top, the aurora seemed to be emulating from one point. It looked like a black hole but had more color. My mind races though it, and I saw a girl. She looked more animal then human. Her hair was soft brown. And eyes of deep blue. Her body was covered in fur, orange in color. The way she looked reminded me of the curries I here about on tv, but she was more then a made up character she looked, real. As the girl walked I followed her in a third person point of view. Then she collapsed right there in the snow, as she crawled her way into a near by alcove. She started to cry.
" Why does this have to happen to me" she said trying to calm herself down. "Out of all the people they could have chosen why follow me" she said as while sniffling.
"They need someone to follow, they need him not me" she said. Now I was confused who was she talking to or referring to.
"I need him more then ever to guide me through this nightmare"she said. "Where are you
Iker'ey dulanec( I key Re - duel an eC)".
I was shocked not like surprised but like I got hit by lightning. How she said that name sounded as if some one in real life said themto me. I bolt up panting like my dog when he is thirsty after a long walk. The people around me looked confused and asked what happend, I told them just a bad dream and tolt them not to worry. I knew if I tried to explain it to them they would think I was crazy and it was only a dream. At this moment we were only a few minutes away from the airport. Once we touched down I planned to look up what happened to me over the desert to see if it could be exsplained why it felt so real and to see what Iker'ey dulanec( I key Re- duel an eC). I then realized the plane had wifi so when I checked it i was shocked. There is no way I was paying 10 dollars an hour have wifi, I guess I'm going to wait. Out side the window there was nothing but a blanket of clouds below covering up any view of the ground. When the plane began its decent, I decided I would try to ignore what happened in the dessert and focus on what I was going to do in San Diego. The plane began its way down passing trough the clouds like they were nothing, because they were almost nothing. But my plan was just to relax over this break from school. Once the city came into view I saw the hotel me and my family were staying at. I just hope the Internet the was free and good, or even if they have Internet. But all I could think of was what I saw. I could not exsplain it, the feeling was like I have seen her before. It must be all a elaborate dream. All I need is some sleep I thought. And at that moment I felt the wheels of the plane hit pavement.
"Don't only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine"-Ludwig van Beethoven

red.wolf
Merchant

#4 Post by red.wolf »

If you want i can edit a few things that stood out to me so you know what to watch, my computers internet is down s Itll be a little bit.
The first shot is not the one that matters. The last shot determines everything.

Winter-huntsman
Templar

#5 Post by Winter-huntsman »

Sure, if you don't mind. Or you could let me know and I will fix it on my original copy. If you were to edit it copy paste the fixed version down below with the errors that you corrcted in a different color. I will try to get chapter 3 up as soon as possible. :flora:

Winter-huntsman
Templar

Re: The world of Galcinia

#6 Post by Winter-huntsman »

I know it's been some time since I lasted here but I need some names for characters. Here's a list of what I have and what I need.

Main character: William Skywere
Secondary character/ love intrest: Corane
Wize old Mage that lives in the mountains:?
Bounty hunter( evil, veteran, lots of scars):?
Ex farming slave saved by Corane and William:?

Oh by the way I probaly won't post the story now because it's more of a book and now approaching 60 pages in length.

InceptionBwaaa
Grand Templar

#7 Post by InceptionBwaaa »

Wise old image in the mountains? I'd say Tykrus Inigo.

Bounty hunter? Jack Kramer.

Ex-slave? Richard Oliver.
Certified Jojo fan
"She's a keeper!" ~Firekeeper
Stardust Crusaders banner coming soon.
Zelda x Palutena is the one true ship.

Winter-huntsman
Templar

#8 Post by Winter-huntsman »

Should have mentioned ex slave is female acts tough but looks cute. I know I'm forming a love triangle, but I'm still working on it. I like the bounty hunters name inception, fits him nicely.

InceptionBwaaa
Grand Templar

#9 Post by InceptionBwaaa »

Winter-huntsman wrote:Should have mentioned ex slave is female acts tough but looks cute. I know I'm forming a love triangle, but I'm still working on it. I like the bounty hunters name inception, fits him nicely.
Well, thanks.

So, how about she be called.. hmm.. Alice Carson?
Certified Jojo fan

Winter-huntsman
Templar

#10 Post by Winter-huntsman »

Ya that might just work thanks inception.

InceptionBwaaa
Grand Templar

#11 Post by InceptionBwaaa »

No problem : :mrgreen:
Certified Jojo fan

Winter-huntsman
Templar

#12 Post by Winter-huntsman »

Thought you guys might like to see what I have so far.

Hidden world

As the wind howled I begain to wonder why every time I was by the window the engines are so loud to me and me only. As we approach cruising altitude the world becomes so small. I am not really a good flyer after hearing about the new movies, and what happens in them. As I sit watching videos, the engines sound more like the science fiction rockets in movie and books. But soon after the noise quites down and the plane begins to fly smoothly. The flight went on for hours as I crossed the Great Plains and now the Rocky Mountains. When the peaks of the Rockies came into view I was ammased to see the height of them but was disappointed when clouds rolled in. But not all was lost as we passed over them I was able to see the side that was not cloaked by the foggy haze. The mountain were marvoulus, a sight to behold. The view did not last for long as our plane went on its coarse. I watched as the mountains flew by noticing we went over a thin portion. Farther north of us were fields of mountains all covered with snow and varying in size. But to my surprise there were still more mountains, we must have been in a valley. These mountains were wider not as tall but much larger with flat, round peaks. As we aproached what I belive to be Utah or Arizona.I now think its Arizona because I can see the desert below me. It is like a sea of sand, never ending with tho start or finish. The clouds come back in a cloud my view of the world below, and I can no longer see the jet next to us. He probably pulled away to his destination or was going to land. All of a sudden a military jet roars by at great speeds leaving a trail of blackness behind him. Oh crap we are in the middle of an invasion. I ducked under my seat looking for something that would slow my fall to earth. Then I heard the BING, as the flight attendent came on.
"Sorry if the jet woke a few of you up the captain noticed something minor and asked for a local plane in the area to try and spot it from there plane. The jet was the closest thing to us right now the issue was resolved. We will landing shortly thank you for your patients" she said and hung up the speaker. Really, could they have warned us about the jet doing a fly by. Ignoring that, below me the ground turns red like mars and the ground rise up like slabs of rock. Soon the plane will land and the next part of our trip will begain.
We about a hour out from the airport and I staring out the window. I was so tired right now when I thought about passing out. I think to my self once we land I'm going strait to the hotel room and going to sleep. Something cought my eye, something unusual. When I turned towards it I saw a bird. I thought that was normal but then I relised how the heck is that bird keeping up with a modern jet liner going at least 175 mph. Also the bird itself was colored in such a vibrant way it looked almost tropical. I stared at amazement, seeing what was there was hard for me to believe but there it was. After a little while the bird dived into the clouds. I raced my eyes to follow it and I saw something that was never there below the clouds.I could see a world covered by a jungle the trees in varieties from what looked like Forest tress to exotic rain forest trees. In the distance I saw mountains taller then the Rockies, but shorter then Everest. The world I knew was not there any more and what replaced it was a world from a science fiction world, a world of a dream. I could not believe what I was seeing. I needed to take a picture, but the glare from the sun of this "new" world was making it hard. So I closed the shade dropthing found on airplanes. I raced for my camera
"What are you looking for" asked my mom.
"The camera I brought, I saw something I have not seen ever out of the window and want to get a picture of it" I replied. I found my camera and threw open the shade thingy, and was I was blined by the sun because I pointed a camara right at it.once my vision adjusted I looked back out the window. But when I look back at it this place I saw was covered by the clouds. I waited and once they passed I saw only the red rocks of the desert.

The dream

The plane began make its decent back down to the ground which I so do miss. All I could think of was that strange place I saw. Was it real or were my eyes playing tricks on me. I started to day dream and imagine the world I saw. From my mind, the view of the surface of that world changed to a ground level veiw. Through the dream I raced around the trees at a great speed, leaping from trees, sliding under branches and exposed roots. I was amazed on how much detail I saw just from a dream of a place I only just saw a little bit of. I began to approach the mountains when I flew pass a small towns outskirts then disappeared back into the trees. In my head I kept hearing voice. They were not I. English but sounded like a mix of all the worlds languages but English. I was now approaching the snowy mountains, as it stared up at the peaks the sky seam to glow in shades of blue and green. It looked like the northern lights but larger. Close to the top, the aurora seemed to be emulating from one point. It looked like a black hole but had more color. My mind races though it, and I saw a girl. She looked more animal then human. Her hair was soft brown. And eyes of deep blue. Her body was covered in fur, orange in color. The way she looked reminded me of the curries I here about on tv, but she was more then a made up character she looked, real. As the girl walked I followed her in a third person point of view. Then she collapsed right there in the snow, as she crawled her way into a near by alcove. She started to cry.
" Why does this have to happen to me" she said trying to calm herself down. "Out of all the people they could have chosen why follow me" she said as while sniffling.
"They need someone to follow, they need him not me" she said. Now I was confused who was she talking to or referring to.
"I need him more then ever to guide me through this nightmare" she said. "Where are you
Iker'ey dulanec( I key Re - duel an eC)".
I was shocked not like surprised but like I got hit by lightning. How she said that name sounded as if some one in real life said themto me. I bolt up panting like my dog when he is thirsty after a long walk. The people around me looked confused and asked what happend, I told them just a bad dream and tolt them not to worry. I knew if I tried to explain it to them they would think I was crazy and it was only a dream. At this moment we were only a few minutes away from the airport. Once we touched down I planned to look up what happened to me over the desert to see if it could be exsplained why it felt so real and to see what Iker'ey dulanec( I key Re- duel an eC). I then realized the plane had wifi so when I checked it i was shocked. There is no way I was paying 10 dollars an hour have wifi, I guess I'm going to wait. Out side the window there was nothing but a blanket of clouds below covering up any view of the ground. When the plane began its decent, I decided I would try to ignore what happened in the dessert and focus on what I was going to do in San Diego. The plane began its way down passing trough the clouds like they were nothing, because they were almost nothing. But my plan was just to relax over this break from school. Once the city came into view I saw the hotel me and my family were staying at. I just hope the Internet the was free and good, or even if they have Internet. But all I could think of was what I saw. I could not exsplain it, the feeling was like I have seen her before. It must be all a elaborate dream. All I need is some sleep I thought. And at that moment I felt the wheels of the plane hit pavement.

Girl in the alcove

When we were down on the ground, I almost fell asleep again. It took me awhile to get my self fully awake. I still did not like that jets fly by. I got up and hit my head on the overhead luggage box, that got me awake very quickly. As me and my family for off, I want to beat up who Evers idea it was to not tell us about the jet. Though that would be bad since this airport was known for not having the nicest of security. The walk to the luggage carracell was not that bad but the one hour wait before the first bag came out. My parents went to get our luggage while Me and my sister sat down at a near by bench. I was finishing the book I brought about swords and longbows, titled the history of medieval warfare, when out of the corner of my eye, I saw her. She was the girl in the alcove I saw in my dream. I stared at her, she was wearing the black hooded robe like she did in the dream, then our eyes met. She turned around and briskly jogged to the door. I could not tell why but she seemed frightened. I looked toward where her eyes where before she left and noticed a figure cloaked in dark grey cloak, it's face obscured by the hood. It thought eye saw eyes. Then it stared at me, eyes of a crimson red, a face full of scars. Ok let's follow the fox chick instead of taking to him. I walked out the door and saw her cloak turn a corner. I ran toward her and found that there was nothing but plain air. I was just confused, how could she have disappeared that fast. Our hotel was only 20 minutes from the airport and there was little traffic. One thing was for sure or cab driver had such a thick accent it was hard to understand what he was saying. When He asked what we are doing here in the city I thought he said my sisters hair looked pretty. The view of the bay from the road was terrible, the great view was blocked by large hotels, wanting bay side accses. I was hoping I would be able to see the bay from our room. The hotel was a peaceful place with the view I had hoped for. I don't know why I just imagined that being farther down soulth it might be warmer. Though the good news was hotel had free wifi, bad news was it sucked. But it was good enough for me to find out what that phrase meant. So I entered in Iker'ey dunked.I got nothing. How in the world is this not something there are trillions of sites in all kinds of language and not one single hit. Ok lets just put it in one word at a time. First Iker'ey I got multiple sites pop up. Iker'ey meant winter in some strange language I never heard of. Dunlec meant huntsman. Iker'ey dunked means winter huntsman? What the heck does that suppose to mean. Later at night we went out to dinner at the hotel restaurants which was still packed even at nine at night. I was finally able to get to sleep. The next morning I left the room early to see if I could get a view of the bay, possibly try to draw it. I was a average drawer, nothing very impressive but nothing boring. The last thing I attempted drawing was this anthromorphic character from a book I just finished reading. While walking down the road I hear just to my right. "Heads up". I went flying. Oh crap, I thought, this is the end, hit by a mystery object. As I turn my head I see the ground aproaching. Wow how far did I go flying up? Just then a black circle appears spuing out a blue and green mist. I hit it and every part of my body felt like I was on a never ending drop on Raging bull. All around me was this mist but it looked like glass, then I got freezing cold. All of a sudden the tempeture raised to a nice cool tempeture and I could smell spring air. When I looked forward i saw light, then bam. It felt like I was going 400 then just came to a stand still.
"Aghhhhhh" I screamed as I flew out. I hit the ground and started tumbling, I was bouncing up and down against what felt like dirt but had some sort of grass smell. "Ow, ow, ow.... "
CLUNK
I hit a boulder, I think and it seemed to pop up out of know here. Then I my version goes blurry and I pass out, the last thing I hear is the sound of someone running.

red.wolf
Merchant

#13 Post by red.wolf »

..was not sure what to make of this when i read your first post but now im finding myself eagerly waiting for updates. The mystery that being portrayed really grabs at you and makes you want more.

Winter-huntsman
Templar

#14 Post by Winter-huntsman »

OK so here is the next part I have so far, and I also want to get this published. I trust you guys I just don't trust the guests who view the site not to take my work. So until I can figure out how to prevent this here is part 2 my awakening.

I got up and felt instant pain. Yes I'm still alive, I said to myself. Then I relised where I was. I was laying on the ground of a tent inside a sleeping bag like thing with my with my arm in a sling, my other arm in bandages, and a splint on my foot all on top of the covers. What the heck happened to me, then I remembered the strange hole and the fast/ painful landing. As I got up, trying to ignore the pain, I noticed that the air smelled cleaner then the beach air, and the ground damp with dew. The sound of birds filled the air. Ok I must be in some sort of nearby camping center. So I decide to go find out what's doing on and I feel a breeze. Wait a moment where are my clothes at. So rushing through my mind I don't know where I am, I am badly hurt and I am only in my boxers.wait who or what took my cloths off? I decide that's not important and I need to find out what's going on. While trying find some clothes I feel something brush against my foot. I turn around and see nothing. I finally found some pants and as I went to put them on I noticed my leg was covered in grey fur and spotted, I had no idea what it was so I did the most reasonable and manly thing possible.
" ahhhhhhhh, help". Ya I screamed like a wimp. It was like a becon telling everything, hey I'm still alive and I'm injured, come eat me.
How could I have not noticed this when I woke up. Why do I look like this I wondered to my self. I heared footsteps I grabbed my pants. If I was going to die here at least I want to die with dignity, well what ever dignity I have left. Getting the stinking tail through a hole I had to make was hard enough, now trying to hide it while I crawled under the bed was harder. I could hear the footsteps get louder and closer, then they just stopped. Yes, what ever it was must have lost interest. Then something grabbed my foot and I flew out from under the bead. Then I saw her, the girl from my dreams, there she was, holding a sword to my neck? In the moment I saw her better then ever before. Her fur was a beautiful shade of orange, here ears were tipped black like the night sky. The face I saw was, full of love and passion, but also full of strength and determination.
"What's your name" she screamed a demanding tone. Wow I thought her voice would be more squeaky
" Ii...tts, it's William Skywere." I replied cowardingly ." Are you going to kill me now"?
"Far from it" she said " My name is Corane by the way".

As the day went on we shared the story of how she found me.
"When you here a screaming voice fly by you at the speed of a cannon, there is no easy way to say it was nothing" she said. "How did you even end up here in the middle of the oak forest anyways?" She asked.
"I don't even know, I was walking along the road near my hotel looking at the bay when I got nailed by a flying something" I said.
"What's a hotel anyways?" She asked.
"If I had to describe it" I said "It's like a large inn with many things and activities to do".
What is this place, I wondered. The cottage looked old, the clothing I was wearing looked like it came from a museums medieval times exhibit.
"What is the date anyways?" I asked
"Let's see" she said " I believe it's the 20th of autum season".
Great a new time scale, this will get confusing.
"What's the year I mean" I replied.
"Oh, it's the year 957" she said.
I think I had a mini stroke. I wanted to tell her that I was not from this time, but nothing came out but hot air.
"Come on I want to show you something" she said, getting up and running out the door.
Crap, I should follow her she's the only one who seems to know her way around, and she has a sword for defense, which I don't have. So I got up and sprinted after her. I followed her tail every turn she made, going up a hill. Mabey she could help me get home, she seems like the person who could help me. But she also might think I'm crazy and turn me over to the authorities. Ok where did she go.
"Over here!" She yelled, answering my question.
"Ok, Corane what did you want to show me, this better be quick because I...." I stoped in mid sentance as I saw the view from the top of the hill. It was the place I saw from the plane, the mountains, the lush forests, fields of crops and cities and towns alive with people.
"Welcome" she said "to Galacinia".

"Wow" I said I could not believe the view from up here, and here I was with a cute fox thinking is this where in movies the main character and his love interest make out? Let's not go there yet, I just met here.
"I would always come up here every time I felt like I was alone in this world, it remined me that I was not" said Corane. "Come on let's get back to the cottage and get some lunch, you look hungry after all."
We walked back there in scilence. Until I broke it with a question that was on my mind. "Corane, why do I have a tail, ears, and look like a snow leopard?"
She just laughed at that question, "Good one" she giggled "for a moment I thought you were serious.." Said Corane with a very confused look on her face. "Oh boy you are being serious, if what I think happened to you is true then we need to get back quick."
Corane started sprinting and I followed her, all the way to the cottage.
"William take your shirt off and lay down, I'll go grab some medical gear I brought with me" she ran off to another room. So I took my shirt off and sat on the bed. There was a mirror nearby, so I decided to check to see how I looked. I took a glance, and I looked much more fit then I was, my eyes were still the greenish blue color they are. There was also the fur and tail, but it noticed under each eye there was a blue and green markings. Ok that was strange I never had tattoos and yet they felt like part of me, not just painted on.
"I'm back" she said throwing down the bag she was carrieing. "Hold still for a moment" she asked.
"Ok why do you need me to stay, yaaawoo" I screamed as she pricked my arm and drew blood with a needle she had. "What was that for" I demanded.
"Sorry about that" she said ans places the blood she drew into a bowl. "I just have to test your blood for anything unusual" she places some different powders and herbs into the bowl and lit the top of it on fire. "This is a little trick I learned from a nomad medicine man from the north, to check for illnesses. Now while that burns off let me do a further check of you injuries". Corane looked over the bandages she had on me and pulled them off.
"Does that mean there done healing" I asked.
"Yes it does" Corane responded.
"Wow they healed quick, it's like magic"
"Not really, you were out cold for a week, and I had a little help with magic but not much" said Corane.
My mind was in shock. Magic exists in this world, now I'm getting worried. I was about to say something when the blood test was done.
"Ok it's done now let's see if there's anything wrong" said Corane. As she examined the now entirely liquid substance in the bowl." Your not anthorian are you" she asked.
"Ah what's anthorian" I asked.
"It's my species is called" she said "the test shows that you have anthorian and half human, care to exsplain" she said in a more what kind of creature are you kind of way.
"I would,if I could" I said, then I started to explain. "Yes, as you found out I was human, but how I became like this is hard to exsplain. I am from the year 2012 from a planet called earth, I came here not on purpos. I was slammed into what looked like a wormhole and I popped out here" wow I sounded crazy when I said that.
"Well, that's a first for me" said Corane. She got up and started to look through the nearby trunk. "First things first, because your not from around here, you should probably read these" she said as Corane passed me 4 large books "They contain all you need to know for now about, Galacinia".
"Your taking this quite well" I said " shouldn't you be freaking out, or something?".
"I would be if I was not that smart" she said. "I grew up as an adopted kit, in a family who were intense about learning. I learned about the lores of portals, and heroes from beyond this world".
"Wow I would love to meet them, they would be so interested in what I have to tell them" I said. Mabey they know how I could get home.
"I wish you could, but the king of my people have taken them to use as weapons, and strategists for a war he wants. My family was masters of magic, the best in the land, now they are forced to work for a king that they thought would save them" she said. She begain to look upset, so she sat down in a near by chair.
"How are you still here then" I asked.
"I learned the truth about who my real parents were, and so did the king. He did not want creatures like me in his kingdom. I was to be executed, but I managed to escape" said Corane. "When I saw those marks under your eyes I knew that I was not alone in this world anymore". Here mood seemed to brighten a little bit as she exsplained. "You may be wondering what this means, but I means one of my parents was human the other anthorian".
She picked up a rag from the ground and began to wipe away something around her eye. What I saw was amazing. The now clean fur began to burn purple around her eye and a purple crescent like symbol appeared.
"Wow, this is just wow" I said. I could not believe it I was not the only one questioning my origin in this world.
"Well, that's enough for show and tell today, it's almost dinner time and I have nothing prepared for your first time in Galacinia" said Corane.
"How about I cook dinner, after all you have helped me so much already. Also I want to make sure what is in Galician is something I would like" I said. Corane seemed to be fine with this idea. So I grabbed the bow near the door and headed out into the forest like I have lived here for years.

Winter-huntsman
Templar

#15 Post by Winter-huntsman »

So I have decided to get my full book published which means I'll only post bits and pieces of the story here. Anyways thanks for the support.