TwoKinds substory part III

Post all your stories, poems, and haiku's here!

Moderator: Moderators

GAMINGREDNECK
Traveler

TwoKinds substory part III

#1 Post by GAMINGREDNECK »

We're baaaaack. And we have a very very special treat for all of you this christmas and when I say we I mean me and Jon because he is back and ready to have a very jolly time. The last time we saw our friend he was blown up and lived to tell the tale. We now join him three months later and it's christmas & Jon is getting some very special presents.

Chapter: 1 how in the ho ho ho?

You wake up and it's very late in the afternoon. You get up and stretch go over to the dresser where your shirt and leather overcoat are and put them on. You walk over to the door open it and are surprised to not have someone standing there. You walk to the restrooms and do your daily thing and head to the dining area. You walk trough the threshold "MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!" you practically jump to the ceiling as everyone stands there with big grins on there faces. You look at everyone with a smile, dispite having the daylights scared out of you "thanks guys" you walk over to Natani who is drinking a cup of eggnog "hey Jon, merry christmas" you look at her and nod as you grab a cup and get some eggnog you look back at Natani and say "you too". You walk around and socialize while Trace gets everyone's attention "hey guys, nice to see everyone's not trying to kill each other for once but seriecly we got everyone some gifts while we were in town, right Flora?" He looks at Flora and she nods as Trace gets out the gifts and hands them out you get a pair of tinted glasses you notice it's getting dark and you head back to your cabin take your shirt and overcoat off and place them neatly on the dresser with your new shades, take off your wooden arm and go to bed. You wake up the next day look over to your door expecting someone to knock. No one knocks so you get out of bed and stretch only to see that your arm has grown back. You look at it in amazement and then look at your fake arm which is still on the dresser so you know this isn't some prank but no, it's your real arm you can't believe it's your real arm. You walk over to your mirror and look and see you need to change the bandages for injuries that haven't healed from when you blew up. You quickly change them and look at your eyes to see if your vision is messed up, you look at your left eye that was turned grey from the explosion. You grab a razor and start to shave the beard you got from being unconscious for three weeks. You put on your shirt, overcoat and put your shades in your overcoats pocket. You walk out of the room and down to the training room where Natani's practicing on a punching bag like always. You walk over and put your left on her shoulder she looks at your hand and spins around to see who it is. She sees you and lets out a sigh of relief "oh it's you I thought someone got on the—" she stops and looks at your left hand and sees it's your real hand she starts to get tears of joy in her eyes. You pat her on the shoulder and walk to the upper deck where snow is everywhere you notice you're docked at a small village so you walk through town until you are confronted by an old man who decides to pick a fight with you, he was a fairly rounded man with a Snow White beard and a red shirt "how in the ho ho ho did you get here?" He asks you look at him as if he might be someone who just got released from a nut house "sorry pal but I donno who you are" he looks at you with great disgust "oh, but I know you assassin!" He suddenly casts a fireball spell and sends you flying into a wall and runs away as you fall unconsius.when you wake up you are in your bed still dressed, thank goodness you get up and see Mike over at the desk across from your bed. You walk over and try and wake him up when you manage to get him fully awake you ask what happened and he explains how he found you in the middle of the street with a large burn mark on your chest and some blood coming from your head, you look at your shirt to see if there was a hole but your shirt didn't have a hole in it. You thank him for helping him and you walk down to the store room where Evals, Eric, Natani, and Kat are looking around for something. You walk over to Natani who asks you to help find an amulet she lost that blocks her and Zens mental link without interfereing with the soul bond spell. You ask why she needs that and she says it's a long story so you help until Natani gets stuck on a hook on a wall you tell her to hold still while you try to unlatch the hook but she moves before you can unlatch the hook and rips her robes and bandages off leaving her completely exposed. You quickly take off your overcoat and wrap it around her. You take her back to your cabin without anyone noticing and give her some new clothes. You see Mike still at the desk but he doesn't notice you so send Natani out and go see what Mike is doing "what ya doing Mike?" he lifts his head to look at you and says "I'm a woman again" you look at him/her with confusion "what do you mean weren't you always a woman?" he/she looks at you "no I mean I was turned into a woman but that only lasted one day but now I've been a woman for three days and I think I might be stuck this way now" he/she starts to get tears in his/her eyes so you walk over to the bed and sit down. You asks Mike to sit next to you so you can talk "Mike, you don't have to cry about it, I'll still treat you like one of the guys" he/she looks at you with more tears than five seconds ago "it's not that it's the way people will judge me, the way they will treat me too but mainly the way they'll judge me" he/she looks down and you put your hand on his shoulder to make him/her look at you "Mike, don't worry about people judging you because you've always got Evals and everyone else, you've always got me and if you need to talk about things don't be afraid to talk to me, ok?" He/she looks at you "ok" he/she puts his/her arms around you and gives you a hug. When the hugging ends she looks at your arm and sees it's your real arm she than smiles at you. You know what she's smileing about and say something "new arm is better than the wooden one, less splinters" Mike looks at you and says "yeah" you then see how she is getting a bit of a blush on her face "by the way Mike thanks for helping me with the unconsius thing" you put your hand on Mikes and she starts to get a bigger blush and a look of suprise. She slowly leans in as you do the same and kiss. After what feels like a lifetime you get up and head to the upper deck as Mike heads to the kitchen when you get there you feel a sudden piercing pain in your right hand you look and see a dragons head start to form on your hand in ink that appears out of nowhere, the dragons head starts to form a body with ink moving up your arm to your right pectoral now the head is on your pecktoral and the tail is on your hand you look in shock as you begin to have a fireball form in your hand you toss the ball of flame into the water.

Chapter: 2 spicey revenge

You look at your hand and think that the old man did this to you so you think what better way to get payback than to fight fire with fire (no pun intended). You go through town to find the old man. You manage to find him in a pub having some ale with a plate of bacon you walk over and introduce yourself "hello there, remember me?" He looks at you with shock and jumps into attack mode he throws another fireball at you but this time you catch it with your new talent and throw it right back at him. He goes flying into a wall and falls to the floor you run over to check and see if he's still alive. He is and you call for help, someone comes over and gets him to a hostpital before they do that they ask "why help him after you beat the crap outta him?" you look at him and say how you only wanted him to taste his own medican and you walk out.

Sorry this story wasn't as long as the last ones but I was in a bit of a rush. Plus I didn't intend to make some of this sound a bit gay to some of you if that is what you thought because of the thing with Mike and Jon but at one point he was a woman. I wanted to make this a bit longer but couldn't think of anything that could go wrong that would make someone set out on an adventure and like I said I was in a bit of a rush so sorry but hey merry christmas
From GAMINGREDNECK

P.S. Sorry if me making new posts just for a sub story is getting annoying but I needed some way to let you know that a new story is out I promise that I will make a schedule for my posts and post that at one point or another so don't think this is a permanent thing. And if this was posted a bit too early for a Christmas thing but I might be busy on christmas so again, sorry.

InceptionBwaaa
Grand Templar

Re: TwoKinds substory part III

#2 Post by InceptionBwaaa »

We can see the update if you continue to post in the original topic. There's absolutely no reason for a new topic. Just letting you know.
Certified Jojo fan
"She's a keeper!" ~Firekeeper
Stardust Crusaders banner coming soon.
Zelda x Palutena is the one true ship.

red.wolf
Merchant

#3 Post by red.wolf »

Other threads got locked so stick to this one for a while.
The first shot is not the one that matters. The last shot determines everything.

http://twokinds.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18223---- Both Sides > My Fanfic
Both Sides: A TwoKinds Fan-fiction

GAMINGREDNECK
Traveler

#4 Post by GAMINGREDNECK »

If anyone reads this than I'll move these or at least try to move them to my first and put them in order.

GAMINGREDNECK
Traveler

#5 Post by GAMINGREDNECK »

I have an Idea on how to fix the over posting problem (I mean how to delete posts without bugging the mods or admins) if you guys who replied on part two and three of my substorys than I might be able to get rid of them, I will me my for substory so I can continue to pro substorys from there if you know if that won't work please let me know thanks. :D

Laksh

#6 Post by Laksh »

This is very nice and decent post....You rocked posting it....Thanks a lot for posting it......!!!