Twokinds: Mana Burst

Post all your stories, poems, and haiku's here!

Moderator: Moderators

lightmaster92
Templar

Twokinds: Mana Burst

#1 Post by lightmaster92 »

This is a story I thought of a while ago, and was able to post today. Enjoy it, and I might post more.

CHAPTER 1

“I never thought this would be difficult.” said a young Keidran girl. “It might not get better than Master’s home.”
Slowly walking through the dense woods West of the Human Capitol, a young Tiger Keidran finally chose to run away from the hard life of a slave, and live the life the way she wanted. For a Keidran herself, she was known to be quite different than her other fellow slaves, like the runt of the litter. But not so different as to wanting freedom. For now, she has been traveling for a day, looking for somewhere else to be, other than a place of torment.
“Maybe I should go back home to Momma. She’s the only one who cares for someone like me.” the Keidran girl looking around, as her nose tried to pick up an unfamiliar scent. “What is that?” she thought, smelling the night air. “Smells like…meat!”
With hunger driving her, the Keidran girl ran towards the source, deeper into the woods. In seconds, a light began to show, getting brighter and brighter. She stopped, just before pouncing. Her eyes peeked through the bushes, looking down on an open campfire. Above the fire, a bird was set up, plucked, and was roasting to perfection. The Keidran girl gazed upon the dead animal, but left her senses unaware.
“Looks good, huh?”
The Keidran girl instantly flew up the tree and clung to the branches. She glanced down to a human standing below.
“Sorry to scare you.” he said. “Do you want something to eat?” he asked, pointing at the bird.
` Without thinking, she jumped down right in front of the human. “YES, PLEASE!” she exclaimed with a mouth full of saliva.
In minutes, she was sitting tearing into the leg of a bird with juicy meat. Sitting on the other side of the fire, the human ate his portion of the bird, but not as fast.
“Oh, wow! Cooked meat is so good!” the Keidran said.
“Yeah. I can’t compare, seeing that I never have it raw.” the human boy stated. “So, what’s your name?” he asked.
The Keidran girl stopped filling her mouth. “Umm…I do have a good name my Master gave me.” she said with a frustrated attitude. “My real name is Lola.”
“Huh, that’s nice. You stick to your real name no matter what. I’m Reks.”
Lola smiled. As she continued eating, she thought of something alarming. “Are you going to take me back?” she asked.
Reks sighed. “No. Do you want me to?” he asked, without being sarcastic.
“Really? You’re not thinking about turning me in?” Lola started to smile.
“You are a runaway, are you? Besides, I’m against the whole slavery thing.” said Reks. “It’s…just not right to me.”
A silence came over them. The fire between them continued to flare about, making crackling sounds. Both, Reks and Lola finished eating. Reks laid back and stared at the sky. Lola watched him carefully.
“He’s different.” she thought. She too, stared up at the stars of the night, until she dozed off.

Morning approached with a rush. Lola woke up, and stretching and yawning to get herself started. The fire was out and she was the only one there. Reks was gone and there was no sigh of him.
“Where could he have…” Lola suddenly heard footsteps approaching from all around.
“There she is!” said a familiar voice.
All of a sudden, Lola found herself surrounded by three wolf Keidran, and their master, an older woman stood before Lola and struck her across the face. Lola fell to the ground before her woman.
“How dare you run away from me!” her woman yelled. “Making me come all this way to the wood. I don’t know how you broke free of that control spell, but it will not happen again.” The Woman took out her mana stones, readying a spell.
“Excuse me? What are you doing?” Reks broke through the circle of Keidran.
“What am I doing? Taking back my property. Who are you?” The Woman demanded to know.
Reks held up his right fist, revealing a well-known symbol on his glove.
“A-a Templar?” The Woman stepped back, not expecting this so sudden.
“I found this Keidran last night. It didn’t have a control spell on it, so it couldn’t have been making an errand. Thought I need one of my own.” Reks explained. “Lola, come here.”
Thinking Reks was faking, she did just so and stood beside him.
“My apologies, sir. I didn’t know.” The Woman stated. “Keep her, she's useless anyway.” She commanded her Keidran slaves to follow her back.
After letting them leave a good distance, Lola stared up at Reks, and moved away from him. “You’re a Templar?” she asked.
“Mostly.” said Reks. “I’ve been one most of my life. I left the other Templar ever since the last Grand Templar, Trace Legacy, stepped up. I’ve been on my own ever since…” Reks noticed Lola staring at him again. “What?”
“You saved my life. She was going to kill me!” Lola clung to Reks’ arm as tears flowed from her face. “Thank you, Master.”
“Master? You know, I was just kidding with that. I don’t own you, really.” Reks explain his lie.
“I am grateful to you, Reks. You are a kind human. You've found my favor in you so much, I would be happy to be your slave!” Lola stated.
“Ok, I understand, I guess, but I can’t have you going around as my slave. I don’t like that.” Reks was about to tell her to leave, but looking down at her saddened face, she about to cry again. Reks sighed and turned his back to her to look away. “Although, I really wouldn’t mind a friend to tag along.”
Lola jumped on Reks’ back. “Yay!” she cheered happily.
Reks nearly fell over, but caught himself. “Great, a child full of energy. If Trace saw this...he would be angry.” he thought.
“So, where are we going, Master?” Lola asked.
“Don’t call me that.”

Check out the story of Twokinds: Mana Burst
http://twokinds.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13238

Ironworks
Templar Inner Circle

Re: Twokinds: Mana Burst

#2 Post by Ironworks »

Like the story man.
Your writing style is pretty good too. Drew me in as well.

Im honestly lookin forward to more of the story, should you decide to post any more. :)

lightmaster92
Templar

#3 Post by lightmaster92 »

Thx. I just might do so.

darktimes
Grand Templar

#4 Post by darktimes »

please do more. I am interested.
This thing all things devours:
Birds, beasts, trees, flowers;
Gnaws iron, bites steel;
Grinds hard stones to meal;
Slays king, ruins town,
And beats high mountain down.

Ubercade
New Citizen

#5 Post by Ubercade »

I really wanna read more too :)

lightmaster92
Templar

#6 Post by lightmaster92 »

CHAPTER 2

“Master? Master! Wake up!” Lola called.
Reks came to and sat up in a pile of hay. “Huh? What is it?”
“Where coming up on a town.” said Lola.
“Wha-?” Reks realized he was sitting inside of a cart being pulled by a horse. They were being taken on a dirt road, far away from the woods where he last remembered.
“How long was I out? Where are we?” Reks asked, having no memory of the trip.
“Well, you must not have had much sleep before we met. Almost half a week ago, you decided to take a nap before coming of the forest.” Lola explained. “I drug you out far enough to the road where this human gave us a ride because I told him you were a Templar. And here we are. You must have been tried.” she stated.
“Jetlag? That’s strange. Well, I have been sleeping late at all.” Reks pondered for a moment. “I must have accidentally casted a sleep spell on myself while I was resting. I remember the last time I did that in my sleep.”
“What happened?” Lola asked.
Huh, uh…nothing really.” said Reks.
After a moment, they came to a stop at the town.
“Sorry for the trouble, mister.” Reks apologized, unexpected handing over some money.
As the horse cart left elsewhere, Reks took a look around, first spotting a tavern. As he was going in, he took note of the sign, saying: “No Keidran.”
“Sorry. I’ll be back. Just stay out of trouble.”
“Okay.” said Lola.
As Reks went in, someone shouted at him.
“Well, look who decided to show up!” said a raven-haired girl, cleaning up the place.
“Maren. I thought this was your place. I couldn’t remember.” said Reks. “How it going?”
“Nothing I can’t handle I suppose. Where’s Trace? I haven’t seen him in weeks.” Maren demanded an answer.
“I don’t know. What am I his guardian?” Reks complained. “For all I know, your boyfriend is on some rampage again.”
Reks heard Lola’s voice as she entered. “Master, did you call me?” she said, anxiously sticking her head inside.
“Lola, I told you to wait outside.” Reks said, watching her exit out the tavern.
“Oh, what’s this?” Maren questioned. “I thought you didn’t like to enslave Keidran, huh?”
Reks leaned in to whisper. “She’s not. Lola’s just a friend, she wouldn’t go away. Back to the subject, I need a room, and if you don’t mind Lola’s stay as well.”
Maren hesitated. “Okay fine.”
Reks caught sight of someone with Keidran ears.
“Hey, Reks.” called a green haired girl with Keidran ears.
“Oh, hey Karen. How’s going?” he asked
“Goood! You need a place to stay?” Karen asked.
“Sure.” Reks glanced over at Maren. “Are you sure it’s okay?” he asked.
“Yes, yes. Hurry up and bring her in.”
Reks went outside. “Lola!” he called. “Lola? Where are you?”
“I’m in here.” Lola waved from inside the tavern.
“I thought I…never mind.” Reks sighed. “I got us a room for the night. You hungry?”
Lola shook her head. Let’s go find some meat!” she said running around.
As she and Reks was about to leave the tavern, Maren grabbed hold of Reks. “You know you have to be careful of the freedom you give her.” she stated.
“Are you being concerned?” said Reks, as Maren looked him in the eye. “Don’t worry about it. I don’t think we’ll stay together long. I can just take her to a Keidran village and just leave.”
Maren shrugged her shoulders. “Okay, whatever. Do what you want. But if Trace ever runs up to you and sees her, then…”
“I’ll take him on!” said Reks. “I’ll be back this evening.”
Maren watch the door shut behind Reks. She pondered on the fact that someone like Reks wanting to take on someone as powerful as Trace. Knowing as much, she didn’t even know Reks potential as a Templar.
Later on that day, the night ended the day’s events. Yet, standing on the far side of the town, a figure lay in wait.

Donnellson86
Grand Templar

#7 Post by Donnellson86 »

This is good. I just read both chapters and am liking your writing style.
Insanity is curable...but craziness is not.
Giving a shout out to all the Furcs out there.
Div. 13 Story

lightmaster92
Templar

#8 Post by lightmaster92 »

Well, back from vacation time and back to adventure time.

CHAPTER 3

“Well, see ya later, Tavrendatter.” Reks waved at Maren and Karen, as he left the Tavern.
Karen happily waved good-bye, as Karen watched him walk out from the back room, with Lola following behind him.
It was morning again, and another good day for travel. The two of them walked on through the town, heading into the woods again, until someone called him out.
“Templar!” a woman’s voice shouted.
Reks turned around, expecting to see a human woman, but instead, he met the face of a light-tan Basitian woman, wielding an axe.
“Uh, can I helping you?” Reks asked, as Lola hid behind him.
The Basitian woman pointed her battle axe at him. “I’m going to kill you!” she said.
People from the town began to hear all the ruckus, and came the see what was happening.
Reks grew cautious. “Why? What did I do?” he questioned.
“It’s just what I believe, and I believe that the Templars are evil. Whatever your plans are, its wrong! Now give her back!” she said. The Basitian woman took charge, swinging her axe at Reks. He swiftly dodged her berserker attacks with ease. One swing came down on him. Reks lifted up his arm and placed a mana shield around him to defend himself. He then brought his sword and parried her attacks. Lola watched from behind a tree, in fear. With both blades locked, Reks easily found an opening. He tripped the Basitian woman by her feet, making her fall to the ground. Reks separated her from the axe.
“Go ahead and finish me.” she demanded.
“Why?” Reks put away his sword and offered to help her off the ground. She refused and got up herself.
“Being sympathetic now? You…you took my sister away from me!” she stated.
“What are you talking about?” Reks asked. “If this has something to do with the Templar then don’t put me with them. I’m not really on their side.” he explained.
The people of the town realized the fighting was over, so the ones watching went there way. Maren, came through the small crowd and over to Lola.
“What’s going on?” she asked.
“I don’t know. She started fighting him, but now they’ve stopped. It was pretty fast.” said Lola.
“Hmm…strange. You don’t see Basitians away from their island.” Maren thought to herself.
“Are you really not with the Templars?” the Basitian woman asked.
“No.” Reks stated.
“I see.” She thought for a moment. “You spared my life. By that, I guess I should repay you.”
“Nah. I don’t need your money.” said Reks, although he misunderstood.
“From now until my duty is done, I, Raven, shall be your servant, Master Templar.” she announced.
“What, wait?! No!” he exclaimed.
“I’ll be the first to say congrats.” said a red-haired guy who, unexpectedly, came from tavern.
“Who are you?” asked Lola.
“Eh, you look familiar, but anyway, why be my servant?" Reks asked Raven. “Don’t you have to find your sister?”
Raven shook her head. “I don’t know where she is. She’s probably by dead now.”
“You could go back to the Basitian islands.” The red-haired guy suggested.
“Seriously, who are you?” Lola asked curiously.
The red-haired guy scoffed. “Since you asked, little Keidran, my name is…”
“That doesn’t matter!” Raven bluntly interrupted. “I couldn’t go back if I wanted to, which I don’t. The rules there are so…strict.” she explained.
“I understand your point.” said Maren.
“Are you siding with her?” Reks exclaimed.
“What? It’s the logic truth. The Basitian are strict with their laws.” Maren stated.
“Yep. That is so right.” The red-hair guy agreed.
Maren quickly grabbed him by the ear and started dragging him away back to the tavern.
“What was that about?” Lola questioned.
“I don’t know. Hey, where’s the Templar what’s-his-name?” Raven asked.
Both girls looked behind them to find Reks ditching them and fled into the woods.

Donnellson86
Grand Templar

#9 Post by Donnellson86 »

lightmaster92 wrote:“I don’t know. Hey, where’s the Templar what’s-his-name?” Raven asked.
Both girls looked behind them to find Reks ditching them and fled into the woods.
I always like these types of scenes. I can't wait to see what happens to him when they catch up to him.
Div. 13 Story

lightmaster92
Templar

#10 Post by lightmaster92 »

Ok, ok, ok. Here's Chapter 4. This one might be good.

CHAPTER 4

“Master!” Raven shouted.
“Don’t call me that!” Reks yelled back.
“Why!?” Lola asked, shouting as well.
“Because I don’t own either of you.” Reks lowered his voice, seeing how yelling was meaningless.
“Technically you do own me.” Raven pointed. “You spared my life, I’m doing a favor in return.”
“But…I wasn’t going to kill you.” said Reks.
Lola and Raven stood there in bewilderment. They watched as Reks went on through the woods. They continued following him from a distance.
“Why don’t you have, this keidran as a slave…Reks?” Raven asked.
“I just don’t like having a slave.” said Reks. “It seems too harsh.”

[Four years ago in the Templar Academy]

Reks was walking down the corridor going into the library. Someone grabbed him from behind.
“Reks, Trace needs your help.” said another Templar.
“Why? What’s wrong?” Reks asked.
“You know that Saria has died, but since then, Templar Trace his locked himself in his study. He won’t come out.” said the Templar. “You’re his friend. You should be able to do something.”
Reks thought for a moment. Without saying anything else, he teleported to the Trace’s home. It was silent there, not a sound to be heard. Reks felt an ominous sense around him. He knocked on the door, waiting for an answer. He teleported himself on the other side of the door, and began to search around. He opened the door into the study, and found his friend inside. There, Trace sat at his desk, flipping through books and scrolls. He barely acknowledged his friends presence.
“Trace, there you are. Everyone’s looking for you.” said Reks. He was ignored. Reks stepped over to Trace, looking down on his desk. “What are you doing?”
Reks scanning the desk, seeing stacks of book. Trace’s eyes was swiftly reading each page thoroughly, looking for something. Reks picked up a scroll, seeing it was about healing and life spells.
“I’m try…to bring…her back.” Trace mumbled, still skimming through the book.
“What?”
“She won’t be gone for long.” said Trace.
“Are trying to really bring Saria back to life?” Reks questioned.
“That’s crazy! Impossible on your case!” he exclaimed.
“Nothing will be impossible! As power as I am, I’m able to do just that.” Trace’s voice grew harsh. “You should help me, Reks.
“I miss Saria, too. I also want her back, but we can’t change the past and you can’t bring her back.” Reks tried to reason. “Trace…”
Reks placed his hand on Trace’s should, but he just shrugged away. “Leave me be. I’m busy.” he commanded.
Reks stepped back away from Trace. He walked out of the room and shut the door behind him.
“Trace, what happened?”

[Present]

“Reks.” someone called.
Reks snapped back into reality, once Lola stood in his face.
“Yeah, what’s up?” he asked.
“The tent’s all set.” she reported.
Reks looked over at the campsite, where a medium sized tent was placed.
“Is that Raven’s?”
“Yeah, she just got back from scouting.” said Lola, going inside. “It’s roomy in here.”
“That’s nice. he said sitting down next to the empty fire pit.
“Master, what’s wrong?” Lola asked when hearing his tone.
Reks glanced up at Lola, seeing her concern for him. He only smiled and patted Lola on the head. “It’s nothing. I’m ok.” he lied.
A rustling came from behind them as Raven appeared. “The area seems okay.” she reported.
“You’re still here?” Reks mumbled.
“What?”
“Nothing.”
“What are we going to eat? I’m hungry.” Lola complained.
“Good idea. Lola, go catch something.” Raven ordered.
“Since you’re scouting, why don’t you get it?” Lola questioned.
Raven stepped up to Lola’s face. “If you don’t catch any food, Reks will be hungry then he will be upset.” she said, stretching the Keidran’s ears.
Quickly, Lola got up and disappeared from sight. Reks watched as Raven settled herself down inside her tent, not saying anything about she said to Lola, even though he was hungry. The two of them said nothing, as Raven later started the fire when the sky began to darken. An hour passed on.
“That cursed Keidran. Where is she?” Raven burst out losing patience.
She went and left Reks to find Lola. Reks continued to sit where he was, in deep thought about his corrupted friend. Just then, “REKS!”
Raven shouted his name from a distance. Reks immediately dashed several yards away from the came site, there to meet Raven standing in the open part of the woods.
“Raven, what’s wrong? Did you find her?” he asked.
As Raven still scanned the area around her, she looked up at Reks. He too observed the area, seeing broken tree limbs, and claw marks on the trees.
Raven sighed. “Lola’s been taken.”

Ironworks
Templar Inner Circle

#11 Post by Ironworks »

Uh oh! Cliff hanger! :o
Lol, good segment, and Im lookin forward to more

Ubercade
New Citizen

#12 Post by Ubercade »

like the story so far

P.S. why do all the FFs i read end with cliff hangers??

lightmaster92
Templar

#13 Post by lightmaster92 »

CHAPTER 5

“There, that’s one.” said a slave trader, as he tossed Lola into the back of the cart, sealed with steel bars.
Lola struggled in tight bondage from a trap she was caught in. Reaching through the bars, the slave trader untied her arms, feet, and uncovered her mouth, in result of her loud voice.
“Let me go!” said screamed, pulling on the cage bars in a rage.
“Come down. I’m not going to hurt you.” said the man. “You just might be worth a good price.”
Lola ignored him, and started switching her head from side-to-side. “[HELP]!” she cried, in her Keidran language. “[Reks, help me!]”
“She’s up ahead!” Raven pointed.
Coming to an opening in the woods, Reks burst out of nowhere towards the man, and with Raven behind him. Reks immediately identified the man as a slave trader.
“What do you think you are doing? She’s with me.” he stated.
“Oh, yeah? I don’t see a collar on this one, or I would have let her go.” the man argued. “I’m trying to make money here, boy. If you want, I can buy her from you.”
“Selling a life is barbaric.” Raven hissed as she readied her claws.
“Having trouble, boss?”
Two more men appeared from there search of Keidran.
“Just a boy, here, making a fuss.” said the slave trader.
Reks ran up to him. “Let her go!” he jumped in his face.
“Do you want to have a go?” the slave trader revealed his sword from the seat of his cart.
“I’m sure you don’t want to mess with a Templar.” Reks tightened his fists.
While Raven tried to release Lola, one of the other men captured her, attempting to make an additional catch to the collection. Before Reks, could turn around all the way to see Raven, the slave trader blasted him with a slight lightning spell. Reks fell to the ground, and suddenly found himself being flatted on the ground by the other guy’s foot.
“You’re not the only person here who knows magic, boy.” “ the slave trader taunted, locking up both, Lola and Raven.
“He must have some mana stones on him somewhere.” he thought, before feeling a surge pass through him. “But that’s not gonna’ prepare you for this.”
“Alright, guys lets get going before-.”
Just before getting up in the seat of the cart, slave trader noticed one of his workers, holding down Reks, just flew backwards and hit the ground. He and the other man looked over at Reks, who possessed a glowing aura of mana around him. Another lightning spell was cast, but with a more heavy strike. The bolt was simply blocked by a wave Reks’ hand, and rerouted to strike the other guy down and out. Reks glanced over at Lola and Raven, who were watching in awe. He went to them and unlocked the cage but it was just then sealed by the slave trader’s lock spell.
“I’m not finished with you yet.” he said, readying a fire spell.
“Dispel!” Reks called out, as the fire ball and the lock spell disappeared.
“What the…” The slave trader gasped in fright, as he was picked up by the collar in Reks’ hands.
“I’ll say it again, ‘Let them go’.” He commanded with a tone of anger.
The slave trader nodded agreeing to the decision to hand over his slaves. Reks opened the cage door, freeing Raven, and Lola.
“Reks?” Raven looked up at him, as his eyes went from aura blue to just a regular shade of blue, as well as the aura around him.
“Are you two okay?” Reks asked.
“Oh, yes! I knew you would come and save me.” Lola exclaimed, as she jumped on Reks’ back.
After giving a painful kick to the slave trader, Raven threw Lola to the ground to give Reks space. “I must say thank you, Reks. Thank you.” she said. “But if you don’t mind me asking. What was that…glowy thing you just did?” Raven asked.
“Well, you know how Templars gathers the mana from the earth, and use it to cast various magic spells, and stuff? Reks asked, to be sure the girls understood. “I do the same thing, but my will to use mana from the earth is…corrupted, I think that’s the right word. I don’t know why, but I think that I collect to much mana and it ends up to be too much for me. releasing it sends me into a state that releases it all at once. It’s called a mana burst.”

lightmaster92
Templar

#14 Post by lightmaster92 »

CHAPTER 6

“Mana bursts?” Lola questioned.
It was morning. Lola was already wake, cuddled next to Raven, who was lying next to Reks. They all slept in the tent back at the camp. She was thinking about the struggle that happened last night, how Reks turned fought and save her him being taken away into slavery, his use of mana. With her memory, she remembered how her mistress used magic in a simple act by using mana stones, and the power of one Templar she once saw, using the earth’s mana to use magic. But, now Lola felt to him learned something new. She never saw someone gather so much inside them and then release it. The thought of it did worry her at all, but made her think.
Reks began to stir and waken, as did Raven. “Good morning, girls.” Reks greeted, scratching the back of Raven’s ears to rouse her.
“Oh, yeah, that feels good.” she moaned, while stretching. She opened her eyes and noticed Reks. “Oh, good morning.” Raven sat up with the messiest hair out of the three.
“So, where to now?” Raven asked, as Reks stretched out a map of Mekkan.
“I’m not really going anywhere. Just traveling.” Reks explained. “Here we are.” He pointed to a drawn forest patch on the mainland east of the Lanvick Rivers. “You girls want to go anywhere?” Reks asked for opinions.
“Why don’t we go to the Forest of Wolves?” Lola asked. “I always wanted to go there.”
“I just don’t want to go over those mountains.” Raven took notice of the mountains that bordered the forest (The Great Human-Keidran Barrier). “Master Reks, don’t know any teleporting spells.”
Reks bit his lip. “Yeah, but that’s one thing I never really mastered at the academy.” he stated with a sigh.
“Are going to end up dismembered?” Lola’s thinking took to the extreme.
“No, no. It’s just the landing.” said Reks, bring back some memories (That I don’t have time for). “Are we all packed?”
“Yes, I folded the tent and put out the fire.” Lola reported.
“What fire?” Reks asked.
Lola thought for a second. “Oh, nothing.”
“Anyway, alright you two huddle up.” Reks waited until Raven and Lola where close to him. “Now, as noobs at teleporting, if you feel sick it will wear off.” he stated.
“What’s a noob?” Raven asked in confusion.
“Don’t worry about it.” Reks clapped his hands together to bring up some mana. “Now!” With a flash of light, their bodies vanished into thin air, leaving only their footprints in the wake.
[In the Forest of Wolves]
Two light explosions suddenly appeared, as Lola and Raven flew out of it high in the air. She hit a tree and landed on the ground, and Lola landing on top of her after falling from a tree. Another explosion, and Reks flew high, landing on his back.
“That wasn’t so bad.” Reks laughed out the pain. “It was as bad as me teleporting my friend.”
“Where did he end up?” asked Lola.
Reks didn’t hear her question, since he was thinking back. “Those poor girls.” he mumbled.
Raven, Reks, and Lola all stood there in silence. When Reks snapped back into reality, he pointed to the west.
“I think a town is over there. “ he stated.
As soon as he took a step, Raven heard a fwooshing sound. She gave Reks by the back collar and pulled him back as a fireball hit the ground under him.
“Damn, I missed!” shouted a wolf keidran, dressed in brown. He was accompanied by several others. “See, I told you there was a human here. It’s a Templar!” he pointed at Reks.
“And he has slaves!” shouted another. “Kill him!”
“I’m starting to think we should have walked.” said Raven.

Donnellson86
Grand Templar

#15 Post by Donnellson86 »

lightmaster92 wrote:“I’m starting to think we should have walked.” said Raven.
That probably would've been for the best. Great work. Just watch the syntax errors. They can't be picked up by the Spell Check feature, at least that's been my experience.
Div. 13 Story