Crystalian 1st Tier: War Beckons

Post all your stories, poems, and haiku's here!

Moderator: Moderators

bsteven93
Master
Location: Under attack at the great giant!... help the... zo..om..bies...ar..e....com..om..ei...ei..eing!!!!!

Crystalian 1st Tier: War Beckons

#1 Post by bsteven93 »

okay this is a rewrite of my story 1st tier: War Beckons i decide to redo the storyline because I didn't like how the first one started I hope this will be an improvement to my story in joy! :D

Chapter (O-3)
Chapter (4-7)
Prologue (Chapter 0)

Before the beginning of Nethos, there lived seven gods of order. Each of these god contribute to the birth of the universe. Tenebrae, The Elemental God of Darkness, filled the void of nothing with calm shadows and peaceful bliss across the universe. Lux, The Elemental Goddess of Light, cover the universe with light and the power sight and beauty. Terra, The Elemental God of Nethos, created planets and stars across the galaxies. Tempest, The Elemental God of Winds, brought air and might winds that rotated planets. Glacies, The Elemental Goddess of Ice, created rain, oceans and comets for all planets across the universe. Phoenix, The Elemental Goddess of Fire, that breathed life into the planets and give heat and energy to stars. These six gods started the universe and give us our planet Nethos, but the seventh god Phanton Nihil, The Elemental God of Everything and Nothing, created time itself and balanced the universe, to what we called the equilibrium.

Mr. Leaver may be it would be best if you would stop interrupting my class with your snoring….
Oooo…. My apologies Mrs. Stafferd… I’ll try to be quieter” said Jace with a mocking grim on his face,
…Or instead you can walk up to the principle’s office and sleep there Mr. Edwards would enjoy your company” said Mrs. Stafferd “..Or I can stay wake and you can finish your lesson about the history of Nethos and stop wasting the class’s time…” said Jace with a happy smile. “Nope, I have a better I idea” hissed Mrs. Stafferd with a evil smile.

[After School]

Sigh…How original…..” mocked Jace, “ Sssshhhh….. No specking in dentition” hissed Mrs. Stafferd
No specking in dentition….” whispered Jace, “Okay, since you like mocking me so, how about a pop quiz tomorrow on the history of the Crystalian…. And I’ll make sure to thank you for helping me deicide to move it up to tomorrow then having it next week in class tomorrow” hissed Mrs. Stafferd “…….
….As I thought see you in class tomorrow mister Leaver and read up on the History of the Crystalian, we could at least have one A in the class.”, mocked Mrs.Stafferd

[Later That Night]

Sigh….. I guess I have no chose but study for that quiz tomorrow” complained Jace, “At least I won’t be the only A in that class… Thank God, wait I mean Gods for technology” said jace as he searches through the mess in his book bag for his History book. “Sigh… Where is that blasted thing…” as Jace searches through and finally finds his book, he starts reading the History of the Crystalian.

Many millennias after the creation of the universe, the elemental gods set out to find a planet to call there own. As they search through the cosmos for a suitable planet they come across our home world . They filled our planet with life, land, and water. They soon called it “Nethos” to honor The Elemental God of Nethos of making such a suitable planet. As centuries passed the Gods brought good fortune to the inhabitants of Nethos until we, the human race, sought the gods and worshipped them and even asked to be granted partially there power. The Gods did not like to be asked for such requests for it might unbalance the cosmos so the Gods declined. As decades pass, non-believers and elementalists argued that the Gods are unfair to claim such power and favor only those who believe them, but the Gods did no such thing, war broke out and the once proud civilization was crumbling under there watch. So the Gods acted and sent beings with powers of the gods to stop the war named “Crystalians”. Blood was spattered on the grounds of Nethos, but The Great War of the Crystalians soon ended, and a rise of a greater evil has just begun….

How much longer before the next Great War master?!?
I do not know my friend, but once his powers awaken, then the war of the gods shall happen once again!
Are you looking for a story about seven lucky people who gain the powers of the gods to fight evil as pawns of greater game? then Read my story Crystalian 1st Tier: War Beckons here!

bsteven93
Master
Location: Under attack at the great giant!... help the... zo..om..bies...ar..e....com..om..ei...ei..eing!!!!!

Re: Crystalian 1st Tier: War Beckons

#2 Post by bsteven93 »

Here is Chapter 1 hope anyone reading this likes it =D if not i'll be very sad (;_;)

Another Morning… (Chapter 1)

[Morning]

Ahhhhaaaa….” Jace yawns, “What a boring read that was… I fell asleep on my desk again” as he turns to see the clock jumps out of his chair and runs to the bathroom knowing that he overslept “crud, crud, crud,…” Jace rushing through the shower brushing his teeth to make the early bus to school. “Bye Mom..!!” Jace Shouts as he slams the door “Bye honey” says his mother. As Jace races down the block and turns to see the bus loading and readies to move on. “WAIT UP I’M ALMOST THERE!” the door shuts in front of him and the bus starts to move while Jace bangs on the bus door to open, the driver just speeds up leaving him behind as students point and laugh at him.

[School Morning]

Jace just walks down the halls as he usually does, walking past people as if he weren’t really there “Why do I even bother coming to this place if all I do is sleep and fail ever course…” lost in thought he accidentally runs into the school bully, the next thing he knows he’s on the floor with a blood nose severely bruise over his face “How dare you run into me white trash, I’m going to make you wish you never crossed me!” He soon punches me harder and harder, as students and teachers walk by not even looking down as the school bully, David Mavice, beats me down to nothing, I pass out soon finding myself in one of the stalls covered in blood drenched in toilet water. “Why me…? Why does everything have to happen to me…?”,”WHY CAN’T I LIVE A NORMAL LIFE LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE!”, I sob there in my stall covered in my own blood soaked to the bone asking the same question over and over again until final bell rings for school to be over…..

[After School]

I head back to Mrs. Stafferd’s class to finish my detention. I walk in and Mrs, Stafferd stops what she’s doing and runs to my aid “Jace! What happened to my boy! You missed all of class and your soaking wet and covered in blood!”, Surprising Jace with unknown worries he’s only seen his mother have toward him as Mrs. Stafferd starts to treat his wounds. “Why are you doing this Mrs. Stafferd… I thought you would like the new look it suits me, don’t you think…. Oow…” “Shhhsss… Child so I can finish treating these cuts and bruises and another thing a teacher would never like to see a blood child no matter how bad he or she is so stand still or its going to hurt a lot more..” said Mrs. Stafferd with a threatening edge in her voice, “ So… tell me what happened why weren’t you in class today and why you deicide to come and stain my floor?”, said Mrs. Stafferd with a little amusement to her words, “haaaa….. Well it all started this morning…” as Jace tells Mrs. Stafferd his horrible story of today’s events “ And I didn’t want to get another days detention so I came here…” said Jace, as he twitches under the pain of the bandages, “ aww… I see a run in with the school bully isn’t a great excuse but it will do and don’t worry, I didn’t give the class the pop quiz, I knew you were going to tell them, so I decided not to give them the quiz and told them to read over the history of the Crystalian War and take a quiz tomorrow….” said Mrs. Stafferd. “…But why….?” said Jace with a confused look on his face “..But why, what Mister Leaver…?” said Mrs. Stafferd with that evil look she so much likes to use on her students in class. “Never mind… Thank you Mrs. Stafferd you treating my wounds…” said Jace grateful for Mrs. Stafferd help “…Get out of here before I regret it….” scowled Mrs. Stafferd. As Jace starts to walk out the door, “…One more thing Mister Leaver read The Crystalian War again and please don’t fall asleep, you may not know… you might like what you see…” said Mrs. Stafferd as Jace leaves the room and heads home.

[Afternoon At Home]

Honey what happened!” shrieked Jace’s Mother, “mom, don’t worry I’m fine I just ran into a bully at school I’m going upstairs…” said Jace exhausted, “Okay, then honey… call me if you need me” said Jace’s Mother, worried, “Okay… mom” said Jace with heaviness on his eye lids and sore muscles from a 5 mile walk home. He steps into his room drops his have book bag and lays on in pain on his bed soon pulling him into a deep sleep.

[Midnight]

Heelllooooo……”, Jace wakes up startled by a voice “Hello…Whose there?”. “No one……or someone……” Jace confused by this mysterious voice answers back “ If your no one how can you be someone?”,”…awww great question my child but I can’t answer a question I do not know……”, Jace still confused but answers the voice once again “Okay then, who are you then?”,”…awww another great question I am nothing but I am also everything……”, annoyed by the voice and its illogical answers jace answers one last time, “How can you be everything AND nothing? Its impossible…”,”……nothing is impossible my child a great destiny has been placed on your shoulders and a twisted man with a scared on his arm is searching for something and you mustn’t let him have it or the fate of the universe will twist and turn and the balance will be twisted into something of pure chaos……”,”What..?” said Jace Confused even more…. “Don’t worry my child you will know when you are ready but for now I’ve must leave… farewell…”, suddenly Jace wakes in a cold sweat, “what was that a dream…? No.. that can’t be it was to real for a dream and does he mean ‘a great destiny has been placed on your shoulders’?”.”I guess I’ll think about this tomorrow during school its to late to be think at this time…

Do you think he is ready……?
I am not sure father, but the great war will be apon us soon and he is the only thing that could prevent it……
Are you looking for a story about seven lucky people who gain the powers of the gods to fight evil as pawns of greater game? then Read my story Crystalian 1st Tier: War Beckons here!

Kaptain
Templar GrandMaster

#3 Post by Kaptain »

<-- See this guy? His name is Kaptain, he is reading your story, and he likes it.

+1 follower :)
-¤- "The Art of War" -¤- written by Thallium. Feeling unfulfilled? That's because you haven't read this story yet.
Come play League of Legends with me! Username: Admiral Sparkle

Ubercade
New Citizen

#4 Post by Ubercade »

I like the story and would like to c more

bsteven93
Master

#5 Post by bsteven93 »

Yay I have followers! :grin: and yes I'm currently working on the next chapter as we speak I'll try my best to get it up sometime before next Friday maybe a little later but around that time. So... hope you like what you see... wait i mean read xD

bsteven93
Master

#6 Post by bsteven93 »

lol i know i said wasn't going to update until this Friday but I was so excited that I actually have followers that I over did myself and got done with the next chapter lol also I've decide that I'm going to maintain if possible a weekly update so you guys have more then one thing to look forward to :mrgreen: I'll be updating ever Monday so next Monday will be the next chapter unless I can't wright the story on unknown reasons..... or if i went to get the next update in.... but other then that enjoy!

The Crystalian Part I: Everything and... Nothing? (Chapter 2)

[During Mrs. Stafferd’s Class]

In Crystalian Mythology Crystalians are the keepers of rule and balance when the balance of the world is changed and is no longer in balance the Crystalians are soon awakened by a soul heir…” said Mrs. Stafferd as she reads from the textbook in front of the class. Jace watches silently not paying attention to what she says and more toward the dream he experience last night with that mysterious voice, “who was that last night and what did he mean as in my destiny……?”,”Mister Leaver sorry for interrupt your session with your mind and bring you back to reality, maybe you would like to answer the riddle on the broad…. “ Mrs. Stafferd, standing above me with her arms crossed waiting for me to answer her riddle, “I’ve transcend time and space……”, “I appear to be everything and nothing……”, “I balance the cosmos with my father and mother by my side……”, “That of Light and That Dark ……so my child who am I?”, Jace stares pale at the broad whispers “…Phanton Nihil…” choking at the words as Mrs. Stafferd caught by surprise by his answer, and Phanton whispering in his thoughts, “…You’ve answered correct my child and heed my warning there moving soon, escape while you can before they find you……I’ll speck with you again my child but they are watching…” , shocked to hear the voice of a god, Jace sits there pale as white, feeling the ominous presence of evil flowing closer and closer….

[After School]

Right after final bell rings Jace packs his stuff and runs out of the room in quick haste not paying attention were he's going, Jace runs into David Mavice, the school bully, “Crap, I have no time for this…”, ”Oooo… Your going to get it Leaver…. Boys get him” commanded David Mavice, with his two lackeys surrounding me ready to hold me down and drag me some where, were no one will find me, “David I’m sorry I ran into you but I’m in a hurry so can we deal with this later…” Jace backing up to a wall surrounded, “Oooo… No white trash, your not going anywhere, I’m going to enjoy making you bleed out of your mouth and I won't hold back ether…”, “Crap……What do I do? I can’t run away from them they’ll catch me and beat me down even harder…I can’t fight them there to strong and its three against one…Crap……” Jace cowering next to a wall as they get closer and closer to toward him, “No……Worries my child, I shall protect you……”, soon Jace stopped his cowering and stood still dropping his book bag on the floor of the school, “What you want to fight then, Alright Joey, Mark, grab him!”, Joey and Mark soon grab Jace by the arms, holding him harmly down as David walks up to him and upper cuts Jace in the gut, but Jace showed no sign of pain or even twitched on the oncoming attack. David taking this as if being shown weak,so he starts to pound down on Jace with kicks and punches in all directions, but still no sign of any movement. “Is that all….?” said Jace under his breath moving his head to face David. Jace soon breaks his motionless stance and moves slowly toward David as Mark and Joey struggle to hold him down. David paralyzed in fear on the look of Jace’s face dragging his friends as if they were nothing, “Wh…Wha.. What are you!” screamed David, as he starts to walk back, as Jace stares at him with a psychotic smile, and wild moving eyes, “What am I… I am a God!!”, Jace rises his arms picking up Mark and Joey and throws them across the hall as if they were nothing but flies that were in his way. David stood there as Jace walks up to him a foot away and right in his face, “Boo!!!”, David falls in passes out in screams of terror. “You should know its best not to anger a god…”, and soon Jace disappears into nothing, no trace as if he his exist was erased….

Master!, Master!, come quick he has awakened shall we start our plans to take revenge of our fallen brethren, sire?
No, my pet its to early to deploy the cult the gods are watching us, they will know when we strike, but they cannot deify my destiny. The Great War is apon us and we shall start with the Crystalian of the equilibrium……

Kaptain
Templar GrandMaster

#7 Post by Kaptain »

Alright Jace, bad [censored] mode, ENGAGE!!! Careful not to make Jace an all powerful killing machine. While I really don't mind it some people seem to think it cheapens the story. However, this is your story and if you want to do that nobody can stop you :twisted:
Bsteven93 wrote:lol i know i said wasn't going to update until this Friday but I was so excited that I actually have followers that I over did myself and got done with the next chapter lol also I've decide that I'm going to maintain if possible a weekly update so you guys have more then one thing to look forward to I'll be updating ever Monday so next Monday will be the next chapter unless I can't wright the story on unknown reasons..... or if i went to get the next update in.... but other then that enjoy!
Don't work yourself too hard. In the words of Wynni, a good story will write itself when it wants to... At least I think that's what she said :p
-¤- "The Art of War" -¤- written by Thallium. Feeling unfulfilled? That's because you haven't read this story yet.

bsteven93
Master

#8 Post by bsteven93 »

Kaptain wrote:Alright Jace, bad [censored] mode, ENGAGE!!! Careful not to make Jace an all powerful killing machine. While I really don't mind it some people seem to think it cheapens the story. However, this is your story and if you want to do that nobody can stop you :twisted:
Bsteven93 wrote:lol i know i said wasn't going to update until this Friday but I was so excited that I actually have followers that I over did myself and got done with the next chapter lol also I've decide that I'm going to maintain if possible a weekly update so you guys have more then one thing to look forward to I'll be updating ever Monday so next Monday will be the next chapter unless I can't wright the story on unknown reasons..... or if i went to get the next update in.... but other then that enjoy!
Don't work yourself too hard. In the words of Wynni, a good story will write itself when it wants to... At least I think that's what she said :p
lol its an out of control thing power = corruption and the god of everything and nothing, Phaton, is somewhat insane. this will happen to the other crystanians when ether mortal danger happens and there awakening to this divine power so Jace goes out to find them and put them back to there senses and then convinces them to join him to stop the evil scared one plan....

ps. the main baddy in this trilogy isn't named the scared one i just don't like to revile all of my secrets =P you know spoilers and all....

bsteven93
Master

#9 Post by bsteven93 »

alittle early but thats fine from me, I would have forgotten by the time i came back from school, so its better to post it now then wait on tomorrow =P so enjoy! :grin:

Reigning Deities (Chapter 3)

[Unknown]

Where am I…”, Jace floating in a endless white void, “Its so calm…”, Jace slow lifting his heavy eyes lids to see a glow in the endless void, “So warm…and peaceful…”, Jace slowly moving toward the luminous glow, “So…peaceful…”, he reaches out to touch the glowing calmness at the center of the void, were something padded him on the side, “Na-a-ah don’t touch that or father will be mad…”, said a young child in white. “Who.. Are you…” as Jace mouths the words unable to speck. “What’s happening why can’t I speck?!?”, said Jace desperately trying to make a sound, “tee-he…” said the child, floating careless around Jace, “This is ‘The Divine Circle‘, mortals cannot speak in this sacred place…”, said the happy child as he starts to float away disappearing within the void, “Wait…before you go please tell me how to get home!”, Jace alone once again, “Sign……so this is The Divine Circle…now how am I supposed to get out of here…or better yet how did I even get here?

[Morning]

Hey, Jaz wait up!”, ”Hmm.. Oo.. Megan its you how’ve you been doing?”, said Jaz, listening to her music from one of her ear phones, “Fine… just tired from this heat wave, and what about you..?” said Megan concerned, “What do you mean?”, Jaz confused by Megan’s odd question. “Well, first off its about eighty degrees out and your wearing a black hoody on?", said Megan breathing hard from the heat, “Its eighty out I swore it was ninety….” said Jaz with a smile on her face, “ooo.. Ha ha Jaz, but this can’t be healthy, you’ll sweat to death in that oven you call a jacket…”, “Hey, I love my oven jacket I can heat up food twice as fast and eat it too!”, said Jaz mocking her friend’s concerns, “With such a cold heart like yours, you really like the heat don’t you?” said Megan walking down the street to the bus stop. “Well, yeah I do love the heat, its smoothing and relaxing, I always loved it when I was younger I would always stay out in the sun and feel its relaxing warmth..” said Jaz caught in another daydream of her childhood. “Hey Jay, Megan, who’ve guys been doing? And still wearing that jacket I see?”, said Stephanie, “yea, Steph I’m still wearing it and yea were both good..” as they start to get on the bus Jaz takes her usual seat near the back, to sleep and listen on the conversions other then her friends’. “Hey, did they ever find the guy that broke in the school and scared the living Nethos out of the school bully” said the student a seat in front of her, “Na, dude they haven’t found the guy, all I know is if I see that guy, I gonna ask him to teach me a thing or too…!” said the cocky red head cross from her, laughing with the other morons around the bus. “Man… its been a month since this mysterious guy comes breaking in to the school, scaring the crap out of the school bully, sending him the a mental clinic, and both of his lackeys to the ER……and ever since then its been non stop chatter about this idiot, and noting about the juice sappy stories of the school life that I can laugh at for my enjoyment……sigh…and then there’s the disappearance of that Jace kid…no one know until a month ago were he never came home the day of the incident…and everyone is now talking about that too…” said Jaz frustrated when the bus stopped to let everyone off.

[Noon, Lunch Period]

So.. You guys know that Jace kid right…” said Steph excited on the news she picked up early today, “Yea…” said the surrounding people including Megan, waiting on what Steph had uncovered in first period, not caring Jaz silently listens to her music when Steph said, “Joey and Mark confessed that it was Jace that did all that stuff!”, Jaz shocked to hear that the most unnoticed student in there class took on the school bully and his two lackeys on by himself and sent them to the ER and mental clinic, “Yea… right I saw him a day earlier before it happened, he didn’t stand a chance against him, and I know for a fact he couldn’t have beaten David and his two stooges, even if it was a handicap fight he would still…”, “that’s enough”, said Jaz to the red headed kid that sat cross from her the morning earlier, “ Or… what, I’m just saying what is true unless he your bow or something?” said the red headed boy mocking Jaz, “No.. he isn’t, I’m sick of hearing this same bull everyday, why can’t people just forget the past and move on!” said Jaz, standing holding the red headed boy by the collar, “Hey..! You there let him down and go to the principles office now!” Said Mrs. Stafferd, Jaz not caring if she got in trouble or not, threw the red headed boy to the ground, and walked out of the lunch room to the principles office.

[Office]

Jaz walks past the teacher ignoring her and headed straight for Principle Edwards' Office, to get her punishment and be done with the day, “Oooo.. Mrs. Gray, Jasmine, I wasn’t expecting you for at least another hour…” said Mr. Edwards, “ Well.. Why wait even though I’m going to be grounded and suspended for the same thing for the fifth time this month”, said Jaz not really fighting against what will happen, “ hmm… really then? Let me guess it was Ronald again wasn’t it?”, “Yep, his red headed cocky self is going to get beat down one day”, said Jaz enjoying the idea, “Well… it better happen off school grounds I don’t need another David incident…”, said Mr. Edwards frustrated by the rumors on the attack a month ago, “…trust me I wouldn’t went another one like that, everyone has been talking about it and its driving me nuts!” Jaz agreeing with Mr. Edwards on the subject, “Well… that’s good to hear though it hurts me to punish you again for this nonsense around the school….”, Mr. Edwards understanding Jaz’s problem, “I know Mr. Edwards and that’s fine I accept whatever punishment you decide to put me on, the days off will help clam me down a bit…” said Jaz, waiting to hear her punishment, “Well… okay then, I’m suspending you for three days, and also Jasmine..”, said Mr. Edwards worried about something, “Yes.. Mr. Edwards?” Jaz out of her seat with her stuff ready to leave. “How are those nightmares of yours….?

How is she my sister?
She is doing well, she is seeing the future of her destiny, if he doesn’t help her soon, I fear her nightmares may become a reality…

Kaptain
Templar GrandMaster

#10 Post by Kaptain »

Oh ho ho... Nightmares eh? I can only wonder what the future has in store :o
BTW, you have an inconsistency. Most of the time you call the principle "Mr. Edwards" but I saw "Mrs. Edwards" in there too. Just a heads up.

bsteven93
Master

#11 Post by bsteven93 »

Kaptain wrote:Oh ho ho... Nightmares eh? I can only wonder what the future has in store :o
BTW, you have an inconsistency. Most of the time you call the principle "Mr. Edwards" but I saw "Mrs. Edwards" in there too. Just a heads up.
lol thanks gotta fix that xD and the nightmares are very graphic im going to like writing about it :twisted:

edit

fixed it :grin: and Jaz is my favorite char so far |D cuz of what happens in the next chapter!

bsteven93
Master

#12 Post by bsteven93 »

Heres the next update its early of course but I'm somewhat in a bend with homework so that i don't forget and get it out of the way here it is =3 and next week would be the last update for this year i won't start updating until i get back from Christmas vacation in some around the 4th so hope you all have a great read from this new addition to Crystalian 1st tier =3 :mrgrin:

A Nightmare or.. Reality? (Chapter 4)

[Midnight]

As I sleep in my bed I hear a cracking boom from outside my window. I awake and turn to see the clouds in colors of blood and flames to witness in horror the town being consumed in flames of destruction. Jaz grabs her robe and runs out the door at the apocalypse waging on her home. Soon to notice an Angle in the sky with wings of fire and holding to blades swinging slashes of fire to the already burning town. She stood in horror, to when the angle of such destruction disappears. Jaz scans the area to see were the angle, or more like demon, has disappeared too. With no lucky on find what that demonic creature went she turns to see it in front of her with a wide evil grin. The creature grabs Jaz’s neck in a flash, Jaz soon puts her arms trying to break free from this demon’s grip. The demon soon rises in the air and shows Jaz images in her head of her mother burning to ashes in there home. Steph with a wooden beam from her roof through her chest. Megan ,beheaded with blood gushing all over the floors of her room. The Demon laughs as it watches Jaz staring in horror on how each of her love ones dieing a more disturbing way then the last. Soon leading to her demis……

Jaz wakes in a cold sweat… breathing heavily on the horrific nightmare she had just experienced “It was just a dream… Jaz just a dream….” after having the same nightmare for the thirty first time in a row, Jaz gets up and goes to the bathroom and takes a cold shower to forget what she had saw in the horror that would happen to the town…

[Early Morning]

After the nightmare form the night before she hardly had any sleep and was falling a sleep as she walks to the bathroom. She slow takes her pajamas turns on the shower head and showers in luke warm water, to find herself collapsing on the floor of the tub asleep from the stress of the dream and the lack of sleep. She awakes to find herself dressed in her pajamas again in her bed with the time already around the end of school. “Wow… the alarm must have woken me up and I sleeped through out the whole day”, Jaz gets out of bed feeling better knowing she had a good long sleep were she sees a note attached to here alarm clock.

Dear Jasmine,
Hello honey <3 I hope your alright you past out in the bathroom this morning I found you nude on the floor of the tub with warm water on. I tried to wake you up or see if you were hurt, but all I found was that you were very tired, so I dried you up put you back in you jammes and laid you back in bed. Also when you read this note please call me to tell me that your alright.
Love Mom <3

[Afternoon]

Jaz then dials her mom’s number to hear how worried she was to know she was fine. After talking for several hours on the phone with her mom Jaz hears the door bell ring. Curious she puts on a robe goes to the front door in her sandals “ Who’s there..?” asked Jaz, as she peeks through the small eyeglass in the door, to see a bald man in a black trench coat, wearing dark sunglasses, hiding what looked like a scar across his right eye and a small little boy also in a black trench coat, and dark sunglasses holding a briefcase by his side. “Hello, Mrs. Gray, my name is Jon Dulex, and I am here to help you…” said the mysterious man. “Help me with what…?” said Jaz, a little worried by this strange visitors outside her home, “Well… with you nightmares of course…

[Divine Circle]

Arrgg…” growled Jace impatient from floating with no other contact in sight, “Let me out of here!!! I’ve been here, floating for about five minutes now!!!” said Jace anger at nothing but the small child that spoke with him earlier, “You know what, if I won’t get any answers from you, maybe your father will give me some!" said Jace enraged turning to the glowing sphere behind him “Wait!!!” said the small child, appearing behind the sphere, “Alright…. I’ll tell you what you need to know, but now isn’t the best time…” said the small boy defeated, “Theirs trouble happening in your world so, I have to send you back now…”, Jace looking at the child to see him depress. Soon he snaps his fingers and Jace’s body starts to fade in the void, “What’s happen…ing!!!!”, vanishing, “Well they need you back in your world, that’s what’s happening…” said the child disappearing behind the glowing sphere.

Sister…!!! What has happened…!
The corrupted they’re near,………
You don’t mean……
Yes dear sister, she is awakening, and the corrupted are now in control of her destiny…
Is there anything we can do…!
No… there is nothing we can do for her now, the only one that can save her is the boy with the power of Phanton Nihil, until he is there all is lost…

bsteven93
Master

#13 Post by bsteven93 »

Hey all sorry for such a late post but I have been up to my knees in homework also I'm now a owner of a comic that had died recently and i had offered to revise and continue the story.... so i have a lot of things to do not only that I'm using the practice from the comic to become one of the drawers for 2KA so i haven't forgotten about Crystalian 1st Tier I'm no quitter if i start something I'm suspected to finish it.... also sorry for not color coding the dialogue its 11 pm were I'm at and I'm not in the mood to bother with it so enjoy and leave some comments I love to get some tips or ideas..... or just saying its better then anything ever read! (just kidding unless you want too its your choice) :wink: :grin: 8)

A Mysterious Connection? (Chapter 5)
[After School]

“Argg…. My aching head…” Jace grumbled as he rose from the floor of the hallway where the fight had taken place. “Well… It seems I’m back…” Jace thought out loud, trying to balance himself as his legs wobbled back and forth. “I wonder how long I’ve been gone?” Slowly he limped toward the entrance of the school as he leaned on the smooth stone walls.
•Boom!•
”What the hell was that!?” Jace pushed himself off the wall, running painfully down the hall and bursting out of the door to see his town burning to the ground, and something in the air covering the sky in flame and soot. “What in the…”
“Shh… My child there is work to be done…”

[Before Awakening]

“What!?” Jaz squeaked, disturbed that this stranger knew of her nightmares.
“Please don’t be alarmed, Ms. Gray. We're here to help release this ‘problem’ of your's, so will you please let us in so we can further discuss our… proposition?“ John asked with a sinister smirk across his scarred face. Jaz, uncomfortable with the two standing outside her home, tried to play dumb.
“Sorry… I don’t know wha…..”
“If I may, Ms. Gray, you're being haunted by a nightmare of a demon-like woman raining fire and laying waste to the whole town, as well as a detailed picture of everyone’s demise. Correct?” John asked, as he continued talking. “Also, you seem to have started having these ‘nightmares’ after the disappearance of a boy who singlehandedly sent two people to a hospital and one to a mental clinic about one month ago. Correct?”
Jaz was staring off into space as she listened and wouldn’t answer any of the questions that this stranger knew so much about.
“Ms. Gray, are you still there?"
Jaz was lost in her thoughts, “Ahh… yes, sorry I was lost in thought um... What are you proposing, may I ask?” Jaz was confused, and she wanted to figure out what this man was offering.
“Open the door Ms. Gray, and we can discuss this more privately, and out of watchful eyes.” Still confused and nervous, Jaz opened the door willingly.
“Thank you, Ms. Gray.” John walked into the house and turned to nod his head in a grateful gesture.
“Ummm… What about your friend here?” she asked as she saw the boy standing there using what looked like a cell phone.
“Ooo… Don’t mind him. Alexander, go and secure the area. We don’t want anyone to be eavesdropping on our conversation. Contact me when you are finished.”
“Agreed sire…” said Alexander as he saluted John and walked off.
"Ummm… Is that really necessary?”
“Why yes, Ms. Gray, it is necessary. We don’t want anyone or anything to eavesdrop during our important conversation." said John as he walked down the room into the living room. Jaz shut the door and followed him as he sat down in a seat. Jaz did the same, opposite from him. As they sat there in silence, Jaz thought about what a horrible idea it was to allow this stranger to enter her home, but she was interrupted by a buzzing sound as John opened his phone to see that his earlier request had been completed.
“Alright. The area is now secure, so ask what you will before we start.”
“Okay… first off, how did you know about my nightmares?”
“Simple enough. We have been studying your little town here since the disappearance of that child, what was his name, Jace I believe. Since then we have been watching to see if any more phenomenon were happening in this town and we found the record of your sudden case of nightmares, on the exact day of his disappearance. Since your record shows that the nightmares haven't been getting better, we have decided that it might be linked to his disappearance. So we're here today to discuss your nightmares and try to solve this mystery and relieve you of your problem.” said John confident of his choice of words. “Is there anything else, Ms. Gray?”

Aaaaggg…
Sister what has happened!?
I can no longer sense her presence anymore my dear…
What, but how?!?
I have no idea, but she seems to no longer exist in the mortal realm…
What kind of divine magic could do such a thing?
“There is no such magic that can erase someone’s existence from the universe, but I did sense a corrupted and I do believe this is their doing…
But… That’s impossible! The corrupted have been sealed since the last great war, how could they have escaped from their prison!?
I do not know my dear, but if the chosen one of Phanton Nihil does not reach her in time all may be lost…

Edit: Thanx Kaptain for the nice work on the Re-Edit I appreciate it =3

Kaptain
Templar GrandMaster

#14 Post by Kaptain »

^_^

Like the story :D can't wait to see what this "chosen one" does. Everyone likes a badass...
Most of the time.

bsteven93
Master

#15 Post by bsteven93 »

Hurray another Chapter even though I'm sick I will not stop until I Finish what I have started so long ago! and....*Sorry for interpreting this Broadcast with a another installment of Crystalian 1st Tier: War Beckons!*

A War Between Friends (Chapter 6)

[A Mysterious Unknown Land]

“Rrrrgggg… Can’t you see Father there starting there movement and now we lost connection of the next chosen..” growled a men in robes as he argues of the disappearance of his sister’s next heir,
“I understand Tenebrae, but nothing can’t be done, we cannot enter the mortal realm with unbalancing the energy of the universe” announced Father unease by the turn of events,
“But Father there most be something we could do, maybe release…..” pleaded a weman in white beside Tenebrae, interrupted,
“Are you serious Lux would you willing think of awakening your own on purpose!” shouted a man that has walked in from the door, in front of the courtyard, “That could disrupt the universe more then us entering and resolving it our selves, and not only that you may even create another corrupted with the power of the elemental god of light!”,
“Well… do you have any better ideas Tempest because I would love to hear what you have in mind!” screamed Lux at Tempest at his ignorance at the problem at hand, “And if we don’t do anything we might lose a chosen to the corrupted!”,
“ehhh….. I don’t know” said Tempest laying back in a sit kicked back, “I’m not the smart type around here maybe you should ask Father or Glacies they always play that confusing game…. What was it called?”, Tempest lost in thought,
Lux’s anger grow more and more as she stands and watches this buffoon trying to think of the name of a classic game that even the mortal knew, “Chess you dumb [censor]!” shouted Lux in rage,
“Lux please watch your language, this a sacred holy place…” said Father as he move his attention to Tempest sticking tongue at Lux mocking her, “And Tempest do show some maturity, these are important matters that most be dealt with the utmost importance”,
“Yes Father, I’ll behave.” whimpered Tempest, “So.. What is the plan Father?”,
“That is what we are discussing Tempest” said Father as he turns to see Terra walk in through the doors, “Ah.. Hello my child, thank you for joining us.”
“Hello Father, everyone, so what has happen?” spoke Terra curious of all the commotion
“Well….. My child you know phoenix and her current condition?” asked Father with a sign of sorrow in his eyes,
“Why yes, Glacies keeps me informed of my fiancés’ condition just so that I don’t worry about her every cycle we go through, Why is something wrong with phoenix?” asked Terra with a unease edge on his voice,
“Yes, it has seem that Phoenix’s next heir has been taken by the corrupted and now we have no way to contact her to escape, before they attempt to force her awakening to transform her into a corrupted.” whispered Father not even making eye contact with Terra,
Terra nods his head down in despair and anger, “Then what do you propose Father, I do not wish to lose my beloved anytime soon…”, said Terra, holding the tears swelling in his eye,
“I am not sure Terra what we could do at this moment in time…….wait that’s it!” shouted Father for finding a way to resolve the problem at hand, “Lux, Tenebrae, does your son Nihil still has his chosen in his Divine space?”
“Why yes Father…” repealed Lux and Tenebrae at the same time,
“Excellent! We may have a chance to save your beloved’s heir, Terra!” announced Father to everyone shocked,
“Woo woo wow, now let me get this straight, your going to put Nihil’s chosen back to the mortal realm so we can use him to get back Phoenix’s heir and not only that Nihil’s heir is inexperienced, he may succumb to the corrupted…” squealed Tempest lay back on the chair he sits in,
Then falls over tumbling hitting his head on the floor as Lux sweeps the legs of the chair, “Maybe you should reconsider Tempest, you don’t want to be in more pain as it is,” Lux standing on top of Tempest with her foot on his chest,
As tempest shakes off the fall he endured, “Maybe you should listen to yourself you could learn something…” as Tempest twirls throwing Lux off him were Tenebrae then catches her before falling to the floor,
“Enough you two…. Lux send a message to your son, we need him to release his chosen admittedly and for you Tempest I want you to report to me later to ‘discuss’ your behavior today Tempest….” said Father toward Tempest and Lux crossing there arms away from one another.

“Ahhh…. Yes Thank you Alexander for your report keep an eye on her….and your superior”
“Master, Master! Has good news come from General Dulex and his Lieutenant Vexen?
“Yes my pet, they have just informed me that they secured the flaming Crystalian and now are preparing to release her to the corrupted…”
“Excellent sire! Excellent!”
“Yes… so now leave me I most plan head our next move against the gods!”
“Yes… sire and may we prevail victorious…..”

.......and damn i forgot >.< stupid broadcast interruptions......