What Are You Currently Playing?

For all your seizure inducing goodness!

Moderator: Moderators

HeckobA
Master

Re: What Are You Currently Playing?

#2101 Post by HeckobA »

Mostly Dota 2 and Robocraft.
Robocraft is pretty fun and free and not a very large download, available on steam or here. I highly recommend it.
ImageImage
-~☼ Look! It's my Steam Profile! ☼~-

InceptionBwaaa
Grand Templar

#2102 Post by InceptionBwaaa »

Eh, some Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, New Vegas, and Skyrim. Still waiting to get The Forest, though. Sales and all that. Y'know. I got Skyrim for the standard 60 bucks and then two days later the goty edition is on Steam for 10 [censored] dollars. I could've got Second Son by now!
Certified Jojo fan
"She's a keeper!" ~Firekeeper
Stardust Crusaders banner coming soon.
Zelda x Palutena is the one true ship.

DarkTheImmortal
Overlord of Space & Time
Location: Somewhere between life, death, and a grilled cheese sandwich.

#2103 Post by DarkTheImmortal »

InceptionBwaaa wrote:I got Skyrim for the standard 60 bucks and then two days later the goty edition is on Steam for 10 [censored] dollars.
I got Skyrim in the anthology pack (all 5 main games + all DLC, for PC) for around $20 during a Christmas sale

College is going to be different. I don't know if I'm ready to leave my friends behind.

Zylver
Grand Templar

#2104 Post by Zylver »

And now comes Assassin's Creed III :grin:
Hopefully, I'm totally loaded with the experience of the previous games, so now there is a slight chance that I won't get bored over this one and might try Liberation and Black Flag... perhaps :roll:

Of the four elements, air, earth, water, and fire, man stole only one from the gods.
Fire.
And with it, man forged his will upon the world.
- Anonymus

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#2105 Post by Insomniac »

Zylver wrote:And now comes Assassin's Creed III :grin:
Hopefully, I'm totally loaded with the experience of the previous games, so now there is a slight chance that I won't get bored over this one and might try Liberation and Black Flag... perhaps :roll:
I really liked the Homestead missions in 3, especially the later ones. I really want Black Flag, but Liberation, I dunno.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

Zylver
Grand Templar

#2106 Post by Zylver »

Insomniac wrote:
I really liked the Homestead missions in 3, especially the later ones. I really want Black Flag, but Liberation, I dunno.
Agreed! :D
The only exception was when those two block-headed lumberjacks had to be separated from each other in a fight... uuuuuuuugh, that as a pain in the [censored]! :evil:

Of the four elements, air, earth, water, and fire, man stole only one from the gods.
Fire.
- Anonymus

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#2107 Post by Insomniac »

Zylver wrote:
Insomniac wrote:
Agreed! :D
The only exception was when those two block-headed lumberjacks had to be separated from each other in a fight... uuuuuuuugh, that as a pain in the [censored]! :evil:
That and the weird throwing stuff game thing they make ya play once with them. I have no Earthly idea what the point of it was. Still, when the seamstress' idiot husband tries to barge into her house on the Homestead and all the manfolk chase him off...That was pretty awesome.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

Envy661
Envy x Banned Forever
Location: Back in the Yamaku Dorms, cuddlin' it up with Emi where I belong.

#2108 Post by Envy661 »

Playing as the Axis of Evil in Civ V tonight with a few friends.
Also trying to get a bit more through Dark Souls 2 NG++ so I'm ready for the August 26th Drop of the second DLC.
Also been playing a bit of Splinter Cell Conviction Deniable Ops on xbox again after years.

Need people to play Unturned, HAWKEN, and Guns of Icarus Online with. If anyone wants in, let me know. I'll also add you to the Twokinds Skype Chat on request!
ɔıƃol ʎʌuǝ ǝsnɐɔǝq
deviantART | Steam Account | Forum Sigs | Otaku Streamers
Message me for access to the Twokinds Unoffical Official Skype Chat!

minime
Templar GrandMaster

#2109 Post by minime »

I'm buying Civ V soon so i'll be playing that for a bit.

HeckobA
Master

#2110 Post by HeckobA »

Envy661 wrote:Playing as the Axis of Evil in Civ V tonight with a few friends.
Also trying to get a bit more through Dark Souls 2 NG++ so I'm ready for the August 26th Drop of the second DLC.
Also been playing a bit of Splinter Cell Conviction Deniable Ops on xbox again after years.

Need people to play Unturned, HAWKEN, and Guns of Icarus Online with. If anyone wants in, let me know. I'll also add you to the Twokinds Skype Chat on request!
I got Unturned now and can still play GoI, we just need to be online and playing at the same time...
ImageImage
-~☼ Look! It's my Steam Profile! ☼~-

SirSlaughter
Templar Inner Circle

#2111 Post by SirSlaughter »

Played the crew Beta until about 2 in the morning. I am very pleased at what I have experienced.

TinyVoices
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

#2112 Post by TinyVoices »

Mighty Quest for Epic Loot, and played some Borderlands 2 last night. Both are pretty fun. MQEL can be such a pain to progress in, but what do you expect from a free to play? >.>

Zylver
Grand Templar

#2113 Post by Zylver »

So I finished playing Assassin's Creed III :P Now I can go "DESMOND SAVED US FROM 2012. 12. 21.!!!!!" :grin:
Although the story was finished in a bit "cliffhanger-ish" way, I'm not sure how Liberation and Black Flag will continue the story :? I mean the present day line of it...
Oh and I will definitely NOT play The Tyranny of King Washington <.< I played an hour with the first part, but it felt like I'm playing a bad "Assassin's Creed wannabe fan fiction" S:P Turns out it was meant to be a canon anyway, so I just skip that...

Maybe I'll give a shot to Liberation but I doubt my old laptop will be able to run it :(

Fire.
- Anonymus

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#2114 Post by Schrodinger »

I just went back to AC3 specifically to play The Tyranny of King Washington and then I realized why I stopped playing in the first place. I'm just not having any fun with it. Getting dumped back in makes the combat feel like wading through soup and free running simultaneously feels loose and sticky. It's like I'm fighting against Connor at every turn instead of getting in-sync with him. Not that I want to with that bull-headed dullard.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

Envy661
Envy x Banned Forever
Location: Back in the Yamaku Dorms, cuddlin' it up with Emi where I belong.

#2115 Post by Envy661 »

A few things:
I got my N64 emulator to work. No luck on ePSXe because I can't find proper .iso files (only other filetypes not supported by ePSXe). So I've been playing a bit of Super Mario 64. The only problem I have with games like this is... I just... I don't want to stop playing a level until I get all the stars, and I can't really do that because it makes me hate the game. It's a clash of two aspects of my personality.

But anyway...

I also started playing World of Tanks again. If anyone wants to join me, I'm at Tier V, but am playing Tiers 2 to 5. So if you're somewhere in there, I'd love to play.

I also picked up Endless Space. I can barely put the damn thing down as I learn how to play, and I WISH more people would get it. It took one game to learn how to play well enough to become the number 1 player on the next difficulty up, and that's the game I'm still on. I love huge 8-player matches like I have set up, and it's all I'll be playing in this game. Please don't invite me to a 1v1, 2v2, etc. game. I won't enjoy it. But I HIGHLY recommend Endless Space. After watching TotalBiscut's review, I didn't know what to expect, but I am SO glad I picked up the gold edition over Sins of a Solar Empire 3 on the Humble Market. I have fallen in love. Moreso than I even did when I first picked up Civilization V.
ɔıƃol ʎʌuǝ ǝsnɐɔǝq
deviantART | Steam Account | Forum Sigs | Otaku Streamers
Message me for access to the Twokinds Unoffical Official Skype Chat!