DoTa 2

For all your seizure inducing goodness!

Moderator: Moderators

Nuff
The One With the Ears

Re: DoTa 2

#151 Post by Nuff »

Woooo made it to the Very High Bracket in match making! *does the dance of his people*

Nuff
The One With the Ears

#152 Post by Nuff »

Seen a lot of awful PA and Orcale players due to this latest update. I've yet to play Oracle yet in a pub, but I ran a test game with him paired with Alchemist, works very well.

The one time I played PA since the update saw an agressive tri-lane put against me which meant I got no farm at all and was playing a desperete game of cat and mouse from miles behind for the entire game. I was completely shut down basically, which if you've played carry before, is really rather unfun to play.

Nuff
The One With the Ears

#153 Post by Nuff »

Holy [censored]. Just had the most insane game on Windranger, holy crap can't breathe, heart attack, dota I love you omg!

if anyone can be [censored] to watch an hour long game ID: 1048052113

I need to lie down

Nuff
The One With the Ears

#154 Post by Nuff »

IT'S HAPPENING!

Patch 6.84

After everyone crying about rubberbanding comeback mechanics and the never ending spam of Troll and Sniper we have the next patch, the last big one before The International.

So many things to talk about. [censored] tons of new items. Creeps are worth less gold, early kills are worth more gold. Comeback mechanics nerfed again, especially the exp gain. Some huge hero buffs, small Nerfs to popular heroes, pretty huge nerfs to Troll so he's once more utter trash. Can't wait for this badboy to go live this thursday

HeckobA
Master

#155 Post by HeckobA »

Nuff wrote:IT'S HAPPENING!

Patch 6.84

After everyone crying about rubberbanding comeback mechanics and the never ending spam of Troll and Sniper we have the next patch, the last big one before The International.

So many things to talk about. [censored] tons of new items. Creeps are worth less gold, early kills are worth more gold. Comeback mechanics nerfed again, especially the exp gain. Some huge hero buffs, small Nerfs to popular heroes, pretty huge nerfs to Troll so he's once more utter trash. Can't wait for this badboy to go live this thursday
I've been playing more Heroes of the Storm than dota recently but I gotta say WHOOOAAH all these new shiny things!

Also they buffed Clinkz. AGAIN :D
I love Clinkz.
ImageImage
-~☼ Look! It's my Steam Profile! ☼~-

Nuff
The One With the Ears

#156 Post by Nuff »

So Dota 2 will be going back into beta soon (kinda) with the release of a new client that will run alongside the current client. This one... this one is source 2 baby. So ready for this. HYPE

HeckobA
Master

#157 Post by HeckobA »

Also, now with more custom maps and modes :karen:
ImageImage
-~☼ Look! It's my Steam Profile! ☼~-