What Are You Currently Playing?

For all your seizure inducing goodness!

Moderator: Moderators

ButterBall
Grand Templar

Re: What Are You Currently Playing?

#2446 Post by ButterBall »

Thought I'd try out a little bit of Splatoon. So far my first impressions are Artists, Squidward, and Destiny (without the ambitious hype of trying to sell people on what a great story this game has). It could be nice. Should touch on it again when I am more sober.

Also I've been playing a ton of X2: The Threat.
*Used to be a guy people knew at one time.*
Avatar by druanderson. Some things are very NSFW.

DarkTheImmortal
Overlord of Space & Time
Location: Somewhere between life, death, and a grilled cheese sandwich.

#2447 Post by DarkTheImmortal »

I went back to Pokemon Omega Ruby to complete the Hoenn Pokedex. will take some time, but I feel like it's worth it.

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#2448 Post by Insomniac »

I started playing Diablo 3 again a few days ago. Made some progress as the barbarian and the demon hunter.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

Symphoric_Quoz
Fav. Twokinds Character: .

#2449 Post by Symphoric_Quoz »

"Telekinesis is the art of taking something that shouldn’t move, and respectfully disagreeing with its questionable life choices."
-Aggy

DarkTheImmortal
Overlord of Space & Time

#2450 Post by DarkTheImmortal »

Symphoric_Quoz wrote:I started playing TES: Oblivion... I've never been more involved in a game
Welcome to the family. I love that game. Easily my 2nd favorite game; only beaten by Morrowind

asphere8
Master

#2451 Post by asphere8 »

I've just set up a VM for the sole purpose of playing Conquest: Frontier Wars, an old 2001 game I loved but haven't played in years. It's still as fun as I remembered.
Sometimes, I wish I could art.

Akira110
Literary Artist

#2452 Post by Akira110 »

Finally beat a Shantae game. It was the Pirate's Curse, was actually somewhat pathetic XD
Been around this forum for over 8 years now. Everyone I've known has left, now it's my time to do the same.

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#2453 Post by Insomniac »

I got Watch_Dogs today. For some reason, I feel I shouldn't be surprised that the first person POV for driving is only in the PS4, Bone, and PC versions. On PS3 and presumably 360, it's outside, outside far, and bumper cam. Other than that, the car physics are...weird, and the controls take some getting used to after so much time playing GTA V, compounded by not being able to swap aim and shoot/weapon and crafting wheel between the 'triggers and bumpers' on the PS3.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#2454 Post by Schrodinger »

I tried Assassin's Creed III again for the first time in years. I'll have to amend my previous stance on Connor's character; he's not boring, he's just terribly written in the main storyline.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#2455 Post by Insomniac »

Well, over the past couple days I've poured about ten hours into Watch_Dogs. Enough time to get my 'not bad' stamp.

FrogSteaks
Grand Templar

#2456 Post by FrogSteaks »

I've been playing through the Halo 3 ODST campaign that I got for free. I forgot just how much I enjoyed playing it. Feels nice walking down the deserted gritty streets of New Mombasa.
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky

Myperson54
The Imagineer

#2457 Post by Myperson54 »

FrogSteaks wrote:I've been playing through the Halo 3 ODST campaign that I got for free. I forgot just how much I enjoyed playing it. Feels nice walking down the deserted gritty streets of New Mombasa.
I played it three times over with my cousin over the March Break when it was new. I gotta say, it's heavily underrated by a lot of people - Exploring the dusty streets with only your partner to cover your back, trying to make sense of what happened to the rest of your squad, bouncing ideas off each other - we had a great time. Very, very immersive.

Also it was ODST that taught me how to dual-wield spikers and bum-rush Brutes to melee more ammo out of them. I must have murdered 20 Jiralhanae Minors with empty spikers that week. Good times, good times.

I am become salt, destroyer of memes

Join the Unofficial 2k Discord Channel!

DarkTheImmortal
Overlord of Space & Time

#2458 Post by DarkTheImmortal »

Dragon Age: Inquisition. The only problem is my OCD won't let me continue with the story until all the side stuff is done.

Envy661
Envy x Banned Forever
Location: Back in the Yamaku Dorms, cuddlin' it up with Emi where I belong.

#2459 Post by Envy661 »

I've gotten back into Elite Dangerous a bit since 1.3 came out.

Also picked up Lords of the Fallen. Nothing but disappointment... Luckily I didn't pay anywhere near full price for it.
ɔıƃol ʎʌuǝ ǝsnɐɔǝq
deviantART | Steam Account | Forum Sigs | Otaku Streamers
Message me for access to the Twokinds Unoffical Official Skype Chat!

minime
Templar GrandMaster

#2460 Post by minime »

DarkTheImmortal wrote:Dragon Age: Inquisition. The only problem is my OCD won't let me continue with the story until all the side stuff is done.
Same here, I can't move on in the main story without doing all of the side missions.