For all your seizure inducing goodness!

Moderator: Moderators

foxlord
Elder foxy

Re: What Are You Currently Playing?

#2551 Post by foxlord »

Dungeon Keeper, the original '97 game.
The elder has spoken! Ex-Brony Slayer.

Take two old white men, fuse them together, and they become a black ginger with an obsession for power. - Invidian

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#2552 Post by Insomniac »

Envy661 wrote:
The Rookie wrote: I found Tomb Raider surprisingly good
As someone who grew up with the older Tomb Raider games (Tomb Raider 2 was my all-time favorite. Last Revelation had the best story), I can honestly say one thing:

New Tomb Raider was garbage.
I too grew up with old Tomb Raider. Call me crazy, but I hated the old ones because of the controls. New Tomb Raider had issues too, but the controls were leagues better, and the plot was more...coherent, I think, is the word I'm looking for. But I just woke up.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

Envy661
Envy x Banned Forever
Location: Back in the Yamaku Dorms, cuddlin' it up with Emi where I belong.

#2553 Post by Envy661 »

Have pretty much cleared Megaman X5. Going through to collect bonus items now. X5 has always been kind of... Painful. Best story-wise, but kind of the worst in terms of gameplay because of the timer. I'll be happy to put it to bed and go play my favorite Megaman title of all time: Megaman X6.
ɔıƃol ʎʌuǝ ǝsnɐɔǝq
deviantART | Steam Account | Forum Sigs | Otaku Streamers
Message me for access to the Twokinds Unoffical Official Skype Chat!

Akira110
Literary Artist

#2554 Post by Akira110 »

Envy661 wrote:Have pretty much cleared Megaman X5. Going through to collect bonus items now. X5 has always been kind of... Painful. Best story-wise, but kind of the worst in terms of gameplay because of the timer. I'll be happy to put it to bed and go play my favorite Megaman title of all time: Megaman X6.
X5 is leagues better than X6 in terms of gameplay, trust me, I just did a Megathon recently, I've played all of the X games I own. I know first hand.
Been around this forum for over 8 years now. Everyone I've known has left, now it's my time to do the same.

Envy661
Envy x Banned Forever

#2555 Post by Envy661 »

Akira110 wrote:
Envy661 wrote:Have pretty much cleared Megaman X5. Going through to collect bonus items now. X5 has always been kind of... Painful. Best story-wise, but kind of the worst in terms of gameplay because of the timer. I'll be happy to put it to bed and go play my favorite Megaman title of all time: Megaman X6.
X5 is leagues better than X6 in terms of gameplay, trust me, I just did a Megathon recently, I've played all of the X games I own. I know first hand.
I've always preferred X6. I've invested significantly more time in it.

Also, got back into GTA V Online, and the crew is now open to be joined:
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/ext_chronicles

Pretty soon I'll be posting my channel here on the forums when we get more videos up.
ɔıƃol ʎʌuǝ ǝsnɐɔǝq

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#2556 Post by tony1695 »

The Long War mod for X-COM: Enemy Unknown/Enemy Within.

Prepare for the aliens to come in from all directions with every intention of ruining your day.
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

Nuff
The One With the Ears

#2557 Post by Nuff »

playing ARK: Survival Evolved. Me and my tibe are enjoying controling our turf, shot some newb on the beach for standing still too long, killed a guy who thought just because our door wa open that meant he was allowed to walk in and take things and shot a doods dinosaur when we finally had enough of him shooting at our dteradon. Tonight we will be destroying his base and removing him from our territory.

RevZ
New Citizen

#2558 Post by RevZ »

Yay, ARK!

I've been playing on a private server with friends for a while now, it's a lot of fun.
Spinosaurs are less fun, especially at higher levels and at times you least expect them to appear. (;_;)

Chasing megalodons through the ocean on a level 82 sarcosuchus is hilarious though! :grin:

Apart from this, I've been driving a lot in Assetto Corsa though I do not call this 'playing' as much as it is conditioning for when I actually go to the tracks I drive on..

Nuff
The One With the Ears

#2559 Post by Nuff »

Private servers miss a big part of the game, other tribes and the social interaction of shakey alliances and all out tribe warfare.

RevZ
New Citizen

#2560 Post by RevZ »

Meh, playing at insane difficulty levels under scarily realistic conditions is fun for now. We've only started playing it two weeks ago, all ten of us. :oops:

Lief
No hugs, I asplode.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine

#2561 Post by Lief »

Nuff wrote:Private servers miss a big part of the game, other tribes and the social interaction of shakey alliances and all out tribe warfare.
All of which is not fun. At all. I guess it might be if you're part of one of the big tribes, but if you just want to play with some friends you're kind of boned. Even if you find a nice little cubbyhole to put your base in and don't bother anyone, you'll log in one day to find everything gone. I suppose that might be enjoyable for some people, but how 'fun' is it, honestly, to lose everything overnight while you were sleeping? Would you find it 'enjoyable' if I came and burned your house down in the middle of the night, leaving you with nothing?

It only took two such occurrences before I left the server I'd started playing on. Why bother building or taming anything if the biggest tribe on the server's just going to go wreck it all soon as I'm offline? Pretty sure the people I was playing with ended up taking a break from the game. I just moved to an unofficial server with a much lower population.

Envy661
Envy x Banned Forever

#2562 Post by Envy661 »

I tried out Heroes of the Storm.

I think I might like it.
ɔıƃol ʎʌuǝ ǝsnɐɔǝq

DarkTheImmortal
Overlord of Space & Time
Location: Somewhere between life, death, and a grilled cheese sandwich.

#2563 Post by DarkTheImmortal »

I'm back to Cook, Serve, Delicious. It is an addicting game, and I am pretty good at it, just no where near the best

asphere8
Master

#2564 Post by asphere8 »

I've gone back to playing far too much competitive Counter Strike: Global Offensive.
A few friends and I are fairly steadily (if slowly) climbing the ranks. We started in the upper part of the Silver grouping and are now sitting in the Master Guardian 1/2 area.
The ranks of CSGO, in case you don't know what they are.
Sometimes, I wish I could art.

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#2565 Post by Insomniac »

Past week plus or minus a few days, I've been playing Minecraft on PS3 with a buddy. Just the two of us currently, in a world he'd already done a bunch in with other friends. I'm finding so much coal in their old mines that they left there because of how common it is, and more often than not I find more useful things behind and around it like iron that they didn't mine up because they didn't mine the coal. Even found enough diamond to make a pickaxe, some redstone that they overlooked, and even a couple blocks of emerald.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.