Television, movies, and politics

Moderator: Moderators

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

Re: Red vs Blue Season 13

#16 Post by Insomniac »

Spoiler!
Ooooooooh I'd almost forgotten about that ship from one of the Freelancer flashbacks. Sword of Charon...I was wondering when that would come up again, should've figured it'd be this season.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

anonfox123
Grand Templar

#17 Post by anonfox123 »

Wait, don't they still have control of the tractor-beam temple? Because it was used to rekt the purge temple, not the tractor beam itself, right? Wouldn't that be funny, next episode...
Ice-cold science-fantasy space-ninja operative!

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#18 Post by Insomniac »

anonfox123 wrote:Wait, don't they still have control of the tractor-beam temple? Because it was used to rekt the purge temple, not the tractor beam itself, right? Wouldn't that be funny, next episode...
Hilarious as that would be, it probably requires direct line of sight, and the Sword of Charon is probably too low for it to work.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#19 Post by Insomniac »

The End...I don't know whether to scream genius, or a stream of words not socially acceptable. My mind damn near imploded.

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#20 Post by The Rookie »

Church's speeches are some of the most well written and emotionally moving dialogue I've heard in all forms of media. Burnie just excels at this kind of performance.

As for cutting off the final stand. I'm not impressed. I mean sure, the ending they went with was incredibly touching and left the season on a powerful last note, but think of all the cool action we'll miss because of it (;_;)

At least Grif was finally reunited with his 'Grif-Shot'
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.