Word Pronunciation

Got a question? Ya just gotta ask! Go on, ask about anything.

Moderator: Moderators

asphere8
Master

Word Pronunciation

#1 Post by asphere8 »

Is there any official word on how some of the words/names in TwoKinds are supposed to be pronounced?
The word Keidran, for example. I've been pronouncing it "kee-drun," but have no idea if that's correct.
Do the words/names follow English pronunciation rules?

How would any of those Keidran language words near the beginning of the comic be pronounced?
Sometimes, I wish I could art.

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

Re: Word Pronunciation

#2 Post by Bellhead »

asphere8 wrote:Is there any official word on how some of the words/names in TwoKinds are supposed to be pronounced?
The word Keidran, for example. I've been pronouncing it "kee-drun," but have no idea if that's correct.
Do the words/names follow English pronunciation rules?

How would any of those Keidran language words near the beginning of the comic be pronounced?
I know Tom says it as "bass-itin" and "k-eye-dren", from watching streams. As for the rest, I think english rules would apply, as in "Na-TAH-nee", for instance.

If something here is wrong, fret not, as it will be corrected. This topic has been debated before, and I'm not sure if I remember the final product perfectly.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.