Evolution

Got a question? Ya just gotta ask! Go on, ask about anything.

Moderator: Moderators

Tom
The Artist

Evolution

#1 Post by Tom »

Just to let you guys know, evolution does not exist in Twokinds. Keidran and humans were created by demi-gods. They all came from the earth, only a few thousand years before the current comic. This is not to say that Twokinds is promoting a specific religion, or non-religion, it's just the fact of the matter is all.

Isaac
Citizen

#2 Post by Isaac »

Wait, so this is more of a godly thing as opposed to magic? Cause I reeeeeeally hate magic =P

Tom
The Artist

#3 Post by Tom »

Yes, it's not magic. It's simply how the gods created the earth to begin with.

Isaac
Citizen

#4 Post by Isaac »

With such a young group of species, does this mean there'll be interferance from the gods? Or more accurately 'guidance'? Without giving spoilers. If that's possible =P

Tom
The Artist

#5 Post by Tom »

I thought it was pretty obvious that the gods have already interfered several times. The masks are the "gods" (which aren't gods at all, but the creation of gods) and are the ones who created the races.

Isaac
Citizen

#6 Post by Isaac »

They're the demi-gods? I just thought they were some powerful, egotistical bad guys. *shrugs*

Which they pretty much are anyway =P

Tom
The Artist

#7 Post by Tom »

The masks/demigods are in a feud, and are using their races as the game pieces. They want to see which of their races is the best. Their names (evil, neutral, and good) don't really mean anything, it's just names given to them by the mortals. Each race calls the masks different names in their language.

Anyway, Neutral controls the keidran. And right now, she's losing, which is why the Black Mask is so much bigger then her at the moment. Their existance is dependant of their race.

Isaac
Citizen

#8 Post by Isaac »

That's pretty bad on their part. Can they interfere directly? Like go and massacre a field full of peasants? Trying to understand as much as possible here.

Tom
The Artist

#9 Post by Tom »

No, they aren't supposed to. If you notice, throughout the story they consistantly mention "rules" and how they "can't interfere." Sometimes they do, but normally this wouldn't be the case. The only way they can interfer is if they get someone to agree to wear them as masks. They can then possess the body and use some of their powers in the physical relm.

Isaac
Citizen

#10 Post by Isaac »

Ah, kinda like; so long as the person being posessed is still mortal. And as mortal, he/she can be killed, and is a mortal problem. Fair enough.

NeueZiel49

#11 Post by NeueZiel49 »

what would happen if they broke these "rules"?
"LET THE SLAUGHTER BEGIN!"-Megatron(for those who remember Transformers: the movie)

Michelle Zen
Merchant

#12 Post by Michelle Zen »

WHERE DO YOU COME UP WITH ALL THESE COOL STORY LINES!?!?!?

Love, Hate... And Then Love Again.

Tom
The Artist

#13 Post by Tom »

If one Mask breaks the rules, it give the other masks the ability to attack said Mask. Although they can't be killed, they can be banished as Neutral was, which is what would most likely happen. Masks otherwise cannot attack other masks.

NeueZiel49

#14 Post by NeueZiel49 »

thats interesting

so if they cant be killed they could do one very big master plan of doom and since they cant die they still win even though they get banished
am i getting this correct?
"LET THE SLAUGHTER BEGIN!"-Megatron(for those who remember Transformers: the movie)

Tom
The Artist

#15 Post by Tom »

Well, that could be possible. But that would also end the game. None of the three really want that to happen. They aren't supposed to end the game before it's over. It's like three kids playing monoply, and one knocks the board over to end the game.

Also, they can only break the rules when they're on the inside, possessing a human, Keidran, or Basitin. And during this time, their powers are limited by their physical hosts. When on the outside, like i said, they could destroy the world, but that would be pointless. They don't want that.