mobile app? or mobile web?

Got a question? Ya just gotta ask! Go on, ask about anything.

Moderator: Moderators

TailsAndEars
Apprentice

mobile app? or mobile web?

#1 Post by TailsAndEars »

Just wondering if keenspot has any plans to make an app or a mobile website. You see I'm always on the go and hardly ever near a computer. But I always have my android phone with me and it would be nice to be able to keep up with things.

Just a thought.

D3ADKi113R
Templar GrandMaster

Re: mobile app? or mobile web?

#2 Post by D3ADKi113R »

Sorry man, theres been lots of talk about people trying to make one, but, so far nothing.
Where to find me:
FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/d3adki113r/
Discord: SnowyLoli#4512 (let me know you're from the forums!)

RobbieThe1st
Templar GrandMaster

#3 Post by RobbieThe1st »

If you've got a /decent/ android device, you've got a good enough web browser. Just use the main site. Sure, you might have to scroll around on screen to see it, but...

And if you've got a cheap android with <800x480 screen, go buy something better.

TailsAndEars
Apprentice

#4 Post by TailsAndEars »

I have an LG and it's good enough to view the site and all but I hate scrolling all over the page to just see it so I was just wondering if there was something better.

PS. In fact I just typed this out on my phone.

judah4
The Cookie Dragon
Fav. Twokinds Character: Nora

#5 Post by judah4 »

I use my iPod to browse the forum and the comic all the time and I haven't had much. Trouble with it. Is it different for an android?

TailsAndEars
Apprentice

#6 Post by TailsAndEars »

judah4 wrote:I use my iPod to browse the forum and the comic all the time and I haven't had much. Trouble with it. Is it different for an android?
Not really. My LG screen is only 45x70 cm and hard to read unless I zoom in and then I have to scroll like crazy to read anything. Typing is especially a pain in the forums because I can't center the text entry box to the screen and with the virtual keyboard that eats up screen space I have to again scroll like crazy. It just bugs me I have to do so much scrolling is all.

aj
Consistently Inconsistent

#7 Post by aj »

TailsAndEars wrote:
judah4 wrote:I use my iPod to browse the forum and the comic all the time and I haven't had much. Trouble with it. Is it different for an android?
Not really. My LG screen is only 45x70 cm and hard to read unless I zoom in and then I have to scroll like crazy to read anything. Typing is especially a pain in the forums because I can't center the text entry box to the screen and with the virtual keyboard that eats up screen space I have to again scroll like crazy. It just bugs me I have to do so much scrolling is all.
With the exception of the screen size (I was thinking you meant mm instead of cm there, but then it'd be absurdly small for an android phone), this is generally the case for my iPod too.

I simply just don't post much from it. =|
avwolf wrote:"No dating dog-girls, young man, your father is terribly allergic!"
y̸̶o͏͏ų̕ sh̡o̸̵u̶̕l̴d̵̡n̵͠'̵́͠t͜͢ ̀͜͝h̶̡àv̸e͡ ̛d̷̨͡o͏̀ne ̶͠͡t҉́h̕a̧͞t̨҉́.̵̧͞.͠͞.͟