The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

TinyVoices
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

Voting Incentive for Tuesday, May 3rd, 2016

#1 Post by TinyVoices »

Vote, plox.

Alt: Sealeen | Potion Dancer | Buffs party and debuffs enemies. A support-class mage.

POTION SELLER! or, whatever

So, again, I dunno about seeing the more innocent characters being dressed up in less than fitting attire. But I also don't know what this is referencing, sooooo...

Hayate
The Hidden User

Re: Voting Incentive for Tuesday, May 3rd, 2016

#2 Post by Hayate »

Ooohhh, I was wondering where this was gonna turn up! Love this one!
~Hayate~
--Moderator/Global Moderator
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--

TinyVoices
Templar Inner Circle

#3 Post by TinyVoices »

Hayate wrote:Ooohhh, I was wondering where this was gonna turn up! Love this one!
So it was an older drawing he made or something? Where is the original that you saw?

Hayate
The Hidden User

#4 Post by Hayate »

I saw him working on it in a stream the other day, I really liked it. There was lots of stuff going on there that I won't mention because spoilers...
~Hayate~
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--

TinyVoices
Templar Inner Circle

#5 Post by TinyVoices »

Hayate wrote:I saw him working on it in a stream the other day
Could have sworn he discontinued doing streams because people were posting stuff early or whatever...

Otherwise-
Probably the deadest thread I've ever witnessed when it came to new updates...

Hayate
The Hidden User

#6 Post by Hayate »

Its the only one I've ever seen him do. I hope he does more because it was really cool to see him work and all the different things he's working on. It was a multi stream with a couple other artists. Pretty lame that people would go and post stuff they took from the stream before he released it though... :(
~Hayate~
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--

amenon
Grand Templar

#7 Post by amenon »

Potion Dancer, huh. There's a class I haven't seen before :P

She kinda looks like she's in danger of getting her own Magical Girl spinoff anime!

kdragonk
Apprentice

#8 Post by kdragonk »

She's just so cute with that smile. Wonder when WoW gets a Potion Dancer class :mrgreen:
ImageImage

Myperson54
The Imagineer

#9 Post by Myperson54 »

This almost seems like a reference to Kida from Disney's Atlantis, if she had a staff. Pretty tasteful, too, I think.

I am become salt, destroyer of memes

Join the Unofficial 2k Discord Channel!

ReBob
Council Member

#10 Post by ReBob »

amenon wrote: She kinda looks like she's in danger of getting her own Magical Girl spinoff anime!
I hate magical girl anime, but I would watch that one.

The choice of clothing here is questionable. Not uncomfortable to me or anything, but would she be the type of person to wear it? Her shock at the "scandalous" accusation Maddie joked about makes me doubt she would. I mean, is she even wearing anything under that sheer skirt?

Anyway, the magic of one-offs like this. So on and so forth.
Image Image
Image Image
I make banners. Want one?
Rest in Peace, Satoru Iwata.

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

#11 Post by Dadrobit »

ReBob wrote:
amenon wrote: She kinda looks like she's in danger of getting her own Magical Girl spinoff anime!
I hate magical girl anime, but I would watch that one.

The choice of clothing here is questionable. Not uncomfortable to me or anything, but would she be the type of person to wear it? Her shock at the "scandalous" accusation Maddie joked about makes me doubt she would. I mean, is she even wearing anything under that sheer skirt?
Weeeellllllllll, she also was the one who's tactic for combat was to use a potion of lust. So it's not like she's a being pure of heart or anything. :mrgrin:

amenon
Grand Templar

#12 Post by amenon »

Dadrobit wrote:Weeeellllllllll, she also was the one who's tactic for combat was to use a potion of lust. So it's not like she's a being pure of heart or anything. :mrgrin:
Except for some highly specific and very accurate values of 'pure of heart' :P

I wonder if those tattoos -- or markings -- on her upper arms are also there in the comic.

A a bit of a philosophical question, really, unless Tom takes his layers very seriously :P
]]> Twokinds search (search the comic based on art or text!)

My most recent Twokinds smutfics, newest to oldest [NSFW]:

Raydis
Citizen

#13 Post by Raydis »

Looks like she took a page out of Raine's book on fashion choice
"I used to feel like a man in a woman's body...then my mother gave birth to me."

TinyVoices
Templar Inner Circle

#14 Post by TinyVoices »

ReBob wrote:I mean, is she even wearing anything under that sheer skirt?
I see some kind of clothing under there, so yes.
Dadrobit wrote:Weeeellllllllll, she also was the one who's tactic for combat was to use a potion of lust. So it's not like she's a being pure of heart or anything. :mrgrin:
Wasn't it a love potion or something? More like a charm, like Ahri from LoL. So the idea was to incapacitate the enemy while leaving them able to answer her questions, not really to get anyone hot and bothered.

This is Twokinds, not Corruption of Champions.

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

#15 Post by BadFoMo »

Myperson54 wrote:This almost seems like a reference to Kida from Disney's Atlantis, if she had a staff. Pretty tasteful, too, I think.
I see I'm not the only one who thought that. I also instantly thought of… what did we decide to call her? "Human #37"? Maybe she is the Human variant of the Tiger Keidran's Potion Dancer class. Or are all Potion Dancers supposed to be dressed like that?

amenon wrote:Potion Dancer, huh. There's a class I haven't seen before :P
Just so long as she doesn't "botch her roll" (that is what it's called, right?) I could see her being a very useful support.

TinyVoices wrote:So, again, I dunno about seeing the more innocent characters being dressed up in less than fitting attire. But I also don't know what this is referencing, sooooo...
ReBob wrote:The choice of clothing here is questionable. Not uncomfortable to me or anything, but would she be the type of person to wear it? Her shock at the "scandalous" accusation Maddie joked about makes me doubt she would. I mean, is she even wearing anything under that sheer skirt?
I'm not sure her being dressed like that is wrong. The reason I was feeling like what I think the two of you may be describing when we were talking about [Database error] and Raine skinny-dipping is because it didn't appear that it was her intention and that while her page states that she is 18, that's just barely legal (at least in my mind).

Here though, it appears as though her being dressed like that was her intention; it also helps that we don't know what her actual age is and that she doesn't look like a minor.

TinyVoices wrote:Probably the deadest thread I've ever witnessed when it came to new updates...
Which thread are we talking about?
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!