Moderator: Moderators

avwolf
Templar Inner Circle

Re: Comic for October 19th, 2016

#91 Post by avwolf »

Schrodinger wrote:
avwolf wrote:
amenon wrote:
Cpt.Obvious wrote:And with that I'm going to ship Lyn with Sealeen, because they look so cute together. And that is all I need for that ship... Stop snickering!
But there's no need for such provisions, to ship them! Romance needs not sexuality :heart:
This is true. Besides, crack 'ships don't even need attraction or for the characters to have even met. :P A Sealeen x Lynn 'ship needs little defense, I think it's fair to sail. Hoist the flag! After all, I've 'shipped worse myself.
You shipped Alaric and the crane he'd voice soliloquies from.
Alaric's enormous crane is a vital character in this story, and I expect it to show up again any time.

Actually, the very interjection we've been debating in the final panel could very well be Alaric and his enormous crane! I mean, who else would demand everybody drop everything after witnessing Keith and Natani kiss?

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#92 Post by Schrodinger »

avwolf wrote:
Schrodinger wrote:
avwolf wrote:
amenon wrote:
Cpt.Obvious wrote:And with that I'm going to ship Lyn with Sealeen, because they look so cute together. And that is all I need for that ship... Stop snickering!
But there's no need for such provisions, to ship them! Romance needs not sexuality :heart:
This is true. Besides, crack 'ships don't even need attraction or for the characters to have even met. :P A Sealeen x Lynn 'ship needs little defense, I think it's fair to sail. Hoist the flag! After all, I've 'shipped worse myself.
You shipped Alaric and the crane he'd voice soliloquies from.
Alaric's enormous crane is a vital character in this story, and I expect it to show up again any time.

Actually, the very interjection we've been debating in the final panel could very well be Alaric and his enormous crane! I mean, who else would demand everybody drop everything after witnessing Keith and Natani kiss?
"I NEED TO IMMORTALIZE THIS MOMENT IN STONE! Where is my chisel?"
What was it the spider said to the fly...

Cosmacelf
Apprentice

#93 Post by Cosmacelf »

> perhaps Lynn is merely using his natural advantages in trying to cover Kat and Maddie's innocent eyes from such astounding impropriety.

This.

Warrl
Grand Templar

#94 Post by Warrl »

avwolf wrote:Really, what we know is that Lynn isn't aroused by traditional female companionship
Traditional Basitin female companionship.

For all we know, he could have had the hots for Natani and/or Flora or Kat since the moment he first met them.

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#95 Post by Schrodinger »

Image We don't know how basitins feel about public displays of affection but interracial kissing might be pretty outrageous.

amenon
Grand Templar

#96 Post by amenon »

Schrodinger wrote:We don't know how basitins feel about public displays of affection [...]
Albion, that lovable old goat, would like a word :P [2007-02-26]
]]> Twokinds search (search the comic based on art or text!)

My most recent Twokinds smutfics, newest to oldest [NSFW]:

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#97 Post by Schrodinger »

amenon wrote:
Schrodinger wrote:We don't know how basitins feel about public displays of affection [...]
I stand corrected. My memory has failed me.

avwolf
Templar Inner Circle

#98 Post by avwolf »

Warrl wrote:
avwolf wrote:Really, what we know is that Lynn isn't aroused by traditional female companionship
Traditional Basitin female companionship.

For all we know, he could have had the hots for Natani and/or Flora or Kat since the moment he first met them.
Of course, I stand corrected. And I suppose, we haven't seen Sealeen kiss anyone to evaluate how he feels about Human affections...

I wonder if she's followed them. Will Lynn turn, say "When in Edinmire..." and sweep her off her feet? :P
Schrodinger wrote:
amenon wrote:
I stand corrected. My memory has failed me.
The perils of age, Schro. Pretty soon we'll be dottering around saying things like "I remember when Basitins had black magic" and "When I was your age, Keith's father was a bad guy," and "Stay a while and listen." :P
Schrodinger wrote:"I NEED TO IMMORTALIZE THIS MOMENT IN STONE! Where is my chisel?"
Before I forget, I want to mention how perfect this is. Thank you, Schro, this brings a smile to my face every time I read it. I shall have to render it up in a meme-style image that I might have to hand.

Hayate
The Hidden User

#99 Post by Hayate »

avwolf wrote:we haven't seen Sealeen kiss anyone to evaluate how he feels about Human affections...
I wonder if she's followed them. Will Lynn turn, say "When in Edinmire..." and sweep her off her feet? :P
I certainly hope so. That is currently one of my favorite ships! It was made even stronger by the anniversary poster!
~Hayate~
--Moderator/Global Moderator
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--