--Administrators
--

Samantaz
Master

Re: Panel Shuffle

#11057 Post by Samantaz »

Whaaat the hell xD

missingreference.jpg
I'm not saying that i'm Batman, But nobody saw Batman and me together.

Furcode : FCF3a A C- D+++ H++ P- R- T++ W-- Sf- RLTI a- cl++ e++ f- h** iw+++ j- p-- sm-
Awesome avatar by Kiabugboy

FrogSteaks
Grand Templar

#11058 Post by FrogSteaks »

Samantaz wrote:Whaaat the hell xD

missingreference.jpg
Here, have some context. Courtesy of the Sketch of the Day thread.
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky

Foxx Trotter
Council Member

#11059 Post by Foxx Trotter »

Rub-a-dub-dub, Flora in a tub. :mrgreen:

Naw, I wouldn't use "is" on her. She too kyooooooot!
Videre videnda.

RowanEx
Citizen
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith

#11060 Post by RowanEx »

My second... shuffle attempt.

EDIT: Dalek?
~~~()~~~
Rowan Ex

furcode: FFfm2adfrw A C- D H++ M- P R+ T+++ W Z- Sm RLU a- clmn++ d- e- f+ h+ iwf++ j++ p- sm-

reddirtgamer

#11061 Post by reddirtgamer »

Hope you guys like it... my first attempt at doing a Panel Shuffle. If you don't get this reference, then you are too young. It is a reference to Titanic painting scene with Jack painting her laying naked on a couch. :redhair:

Lordadmiral Drake
Master

#11062 Post by Lordadmiral Drake »

reddirtgamer wrote:Hope you guys like it... my first attempt at doing a Panel Shuffle. If you don't get this reference, then you are too young. It is a reference to Titanic painting scene with Jack painting her laying naked on a couch. :redhair:

*snip*
Absolutely brilliant :mrgreen:
Furcode: FCXcsp2a A C- D H+ M- P- R++ T++ W Z- Sm# RLE a cln d+ e h* i+ j+ p- sm+

I'm a Deviant now

eccitric
Traveler

#11063 Post by eccitric »

Really, it could be applied to a number of things...
Wow, Titanic was released in 1997. What with the way school friends keep going on about it, I thought it was more recent. I suppose some things are immortal.

A quality shuffle, Reddirtgamer. And welcome to the forums. I also started posting with a panel shuffle.
How many blushes can you fit on a single page?
psychoanalyses for everyone!

Cyon
Templar GrandMaster

#11064 Post by Cyon »

eccitric wrote:Really, it could be applied to a number of things...
Haha nice dodge Trace! You never know when a joke will pop up :wink:
reddirtgamer wrote:Hope you guys like it... my first attempt at doing a Panel Shuffle. If you don't get this reference, then you are too young. It is a reference to Titanic painting scene with Jack painting her laying naked on a couch. :redhair:
Loved that movie, except this ship isn't sinking :P
Welcome to the forums!
Who even looks at signatures anyways?

Multitasking is just a way to be less efficient at two different things simultaneously

Furcode: FCWp5ad A- C->+ D H+ M- P? R++ T++ W? Z- Sm# RL- a- cl++ d+ e- f h* i++ j? p- sm-

reddirtgamer

#11065 Post by reddirtgamer »

Cyon wrote:
Loved that movie, except this ship isn't sinking :P
Welcome to the forums!
Glad you like it... I worked maybe 30 minutes on it and search the comics for appropriate panels. Thank you for the warm welcome as well.
Lordadmiral Drake wrote:

*snip*
Absolutely brilliant :mrgreen:
It was only natural I choose that reference... because her name is Rose, she has a painting and he is staring at the painting. Then the reaction to her behind him just made me click!
eccitric wrote:Wow, Titanic was released in 1997. What with the way school friends keep going on about it, I thought it was more recent. I suppose some things are immortal.

A quality shuffle, Reddirtgamer. And welcome to the forums. I also started posting with a panel shuffle.
How many blushes can you fit on a single page?
Well apparently I can fit as many blushes I want, it was basically a sequences of her transiting from shock, realization, and flustered, then the guard is mostly confused and blushing as well. The movie Titanic is a timeless classic that will be around for a while... trust me, people loved that movie because it evoked a lot of emotion on a real event. These type of historical movies always seem to earn a lot of praise for it's portrayal of the characters, thus references are bound to pop up in many aspects of our culture, even here because it fit so well!

RowanEx
Citizen
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith

#11066 Post by RowanEx »

I made to a bad start and I also liked reddirtgamer's shuffle anyways
~~~()~~~
Rowan Ex

furcode: FFfm2adfrw A C- D H++ M- P R+ T+++ W Z- Sm RLU a- clmn++ d- e- f+ h+ iwf++ j++ p- sm-

reddirtgamer

#11067 Post by reddirtgamer »

RowanEx wrote:I made to a bad start and I also liked reddirtgamer's shuffle anyways
I am glad you like it... just wish I had better programs so I can make better shuffles, all I am stuck with is paint and that isn't known for making very beautiful pictures. Also I think I made a ship between the two with this post... :roll:

eccitric
Traveler

#11068 Post by eccitric »

reddirtgamer wrote: I am glad you like it... just wish I had better programs so I can make better shuffles, all I am stuck with is paint and that isn't known for making very beautiful pictures. Also I think I made a ship between the two with this post... :roll:
I use Gimp. It's free and alot more powerful than MicrosoftPaint. It takes a small amount of learning, but is one of those easy to learn, hard to master kinda things.
psychoanalyses for everyone!

Cyon
Templar GrandMaster

#11069 Post by Cyon »

I use gimp for my shuffles, its a bit complicated at first but you can do a lot with it. On top of that it's free
Who even looks at signatures anyways?

Multitasking is just a way to be less efficient at two different things simultaneously

Furcode: FCWp5ad A- C->+ D H+ M- P? R++ T++ W? Z- Sm# RL- a- cl++ d+ e- f h* i++ j? p- sm-

Myperson54
The Imagineer

#11070 Post by Myperson54 »

Gimp is a pretty good alternative to more complex software, as are paint.NET and Sumopaint.

I use Photoshop, and more recently Affinity Designer, though they're not free and I've been using them for years now so if complexity is an issue, the free options tend to be more friendly for simple tasks.

I am become salt, destroyer of memes

Join the Unofficial 2k Discord Channel!