The Daily Beasts

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Phaing
Master

Re: The Daily Beasts (open)

#346 Post by Phaing »

Beatrix rolls here eyes, "Maybe it would be best if I wasn't at my most efficient best tonight.
The Rookie wrote:
Phaing wrote:"Oh, a few honeyed words and a great deal of luck on your end." she giggles, "You're just lucky I seem to have a thing for men who're willing to put up with me." She raises her mug in front of Raimius. "Oh, and a fine taste in ale doesn't hurt either."
"Well, I always have ... hey! That's my ale."
The Rookie wrote:Sylvi was half way through a sip of her bourbon when questioned about dancing, causing her to inhale suddenly and choke violently on her mug's contents. "*Cough* Dancing!? Oh, no. *Cough* I've never been any good; two left paws my father used to say. *Sputter*" she manges to force out in response. "Singing on the other hand... Well I'll need another one of these before I can sing in front of all these people." she says gesturing to her mug once again.
"We will also have to wait for this band to take a break, and they don't seem ready to slow down yet." Raimius taps his feet in tune with the music, his grin shows that he is enjoying this- his thigh-muscles flex under Sylvi's rump in time with the music, causing her... (well, that's your call)
:P
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDimKtTYUBw[/video]
"If you’re going to tell people the truth, you'd better make them laugh; otherwise, they will kill you."

-George Bernard Shaw

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#347 Post by The Rookie »

Phaing wrote:Beatrix rolls here eyes, "Maybe it would be best if I wasn't at my most efficient best tonight."
"Aww... That's no fun..."
Phaing wrote:"Well, I always have ... hey! That's my ale."
"Not any more!" Sylvi teases before taking yet another sip. "You've really got to keep a better eye on your stuff. Some miscreant may just come along and take something if you're not careful."

Phaing wrote:"We will also have to wait for this band to take a break, and they don't seem ready to slow down yet."
"Oh, I've no issue with them taking as long as they'd want. It may even give me a window of escape."

Phaing wrote:Raimius taps his feet in tune with the music, his grin shows that he is enjoying this- his thigh-muscles flex under Sylvi's rump in time with the music, causing her... (well, that's your call)
An ever growing mixture of pleasure and irritation. While she can't deny to vibrations were mildly pleasant, the constant bouncing was making it difficult to drink with a steady hand. "Just a friendly warning. If you make me spill this, you'll have to get me another one." she warned him in her low, almost seductive tone.[/quote]
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Phaing
Master

#348 Post by Phaing »

(whoops! Sorry, looks like I forgot something)
The Rookie wrote:"Oh, I've no issue with them taking as long as they'd want. It may even give me a window of escape."
"Escape? Oh no, there will be no escaping! Even if you get away from me, we are snowed-in, don't you know. I'll find you, and as we found out already, the baths are un-supervised at night."
A couple of the boys hear that, and cheer Raimius as they raise toasts to him and the girls that they have with them.
The Rookie wrote:"Just a friendly warning. If you make me spill this, you'll have to get me another one." she warned him in her low, almost seductive tone
"How about feeding some of that if you aren't going to let it go."
His legs stop flexing, but Beatrix arrives first and says "How about one of these instead?" What she has is a tray full of shot glasses with red stuff in them- "Red wine, pepper sauce and a couple of other things."

"Why would anyone want to drink that?!"

"To avoid having a hangover in the morning."

Pete comes around from behind her and snatches up one of the glasses, downing it in one gulp. His face goes red and he slams the table with the empty glass.... and then shrugs and goes off towards the dance floor.
Beatrix watches him go-
"His hand came very close.... ah, thank the Gods for this belt, my tail wouldn't have any fur left on it otherwise!"

If you will recall, the back of her belt has that "Touch this and die" on it. As things start to pick up here, you start to see it's value.
"If you’re going to tell people the truth, you'd better make them laugh; otherwise, they will kill you."

-George Bernard Shaw

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#349 Post by The Rookie »

Phaing wrote:"Escape? Oh no, there will be no escaping! Even if you get away from me, we are snowed-in, don't you know. I'll find you, and as we found out already, the baths are un-supervised at night."
Sylvi flashes a shade of red. "Don't tell people about our spot!" She cries, admittablly a lot louder than she realised. "Err... I man, I've no idea what you're talking about."

She leans in and whisperers something while the men all cheer and drink.

"<Actually, how about we make a game of this? If you can find me within an hour of me leaving, there may be some reward in it for you.>" she teases, gently flicking her tail against him a few times. "<I'm sure a big game hunter like yourself wouldn't have any trouble.>"

Phaing wrote:"His hand came very close.... ah, thank the Gods for this belt, my tail wouldn't have any fur left on it otherwise!"
Suddenly there's some slight snickering from Sylvi, although she refuses to tell Beatrix what's funny.

Instead she just lifts up one of the shots of wine/hot sauce and holds a few inches from Raimius's lips. "Come on, open up. If old Pete can take it, I'm sure you can as well."

Phaing
Master

#350 Post by Phaing »

The Rookie wrote: "<Actually, how about we make a game of this? If you can find me within an hour of me leaving, there may be some reward in it for you.>" she teases, gently flicking her tail against him a few times. "<I'm sure a big game hunter like yourself wouldn't have any trouble.>"
<"Your on!"> But then he has to think a moment. "But, there are places we aren't allowed to go in this building... like, other people's rooms! If we can avoid stuff like that, we should be Golden. Errr... we should also make it clear to Rita that she is NOT to engage in the same sort of thing. She is small enough to get into all sorts of bad places." He looks at her, and blinks. "Oh, you meant right now?!"
The Rookie wrote:Instead she just lifts up one of the shots of wine/hot sauce and holds a few inches from Raimius's lips. "Come on, open up. If old Pete can take it, I'm sure you can as well."
"I sure can, fire away." And a couple of seconds later. "Fire! gaaak.... give me soemthing else to wash it down with!!!"
He's just playing, its not that bad.
Not unless you try sipping it, then it really will get you.

Oh look, that Gypsy-looking woman is getting up to sing-

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFS0jwT5Abk[/video]

<"I dunno about you, but she kinda gives me the creeps.">

-George Bernard Shaw

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#351 Post by The Rookie »

Phaing wrote:He looks at her, and blinks. "Oh, you meant right now?!"
"No, no, not yet. Only when it comes my turn to sing..." Sylvi says, trying to reassure that he knew she was kidding at first, although his legitimate interest in her suggestion has sort of changed her mind as well "That is... Unless you want me to."

The traitorous tail always speaks the truth. :roll:
Phaing wrote:"I sure can, fire away." And a couple of seconds later. "Fire! gaaak.... give me soemthing else to wash it down with!!!"
"Damn, what as shame we don't having anything to help dull the flames." she says right before taking another sip of Raimiu's ale. "No, nothing at all."
Phaing wrote:<"I dunno about you, but she kinda gives me the creeps.">
"<To be fair, she is a gypsy....>"

Phaing
Master

#352 Post by Phaing »

The Rookie wrote: "That is... Unless you want me to."

The traitorous tail always speaks the truth. :roll:
"As a matter of fact, I would love to hear you sing..." And Pete seconds the motion by banging another empty shot-glass on the table. Raimius huffs. ".... provided this band can play something you want to work with!"
The Rookie wrote:"No, nothing at all."
He snatches the mug out of your hand and downs half of it. "Gah! Well, that was certainly bracing. Word of advice; just down it, don't try to taste it."

-George Bernard Shaw

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#353 Post by The Rookie »

Phaing wrote:"As a matter of fact, I would love to hear you sing..." And Pete seconds the motion by banging another empty shot-glass on the table. Raimius huffs. ".... provided this band can play something you want to work with!"
"And with that, I'll be off." Sylvi says promptly, hoping offvof Raimis's lap and standing up tall. Stretching her back out with a little twist.

"But before I do." she adds, reaching down to grab one of the remaining shot glasses and quickly throwing back its contents. "Urh!" she utters in disgust before washing down the heat with the last of the ale. "No, you were right. Definitely not something you can sell on taste alone."

"Thank you for the night, Beatrix; but I'm afraid I must retire early for the evening." she says joyfully, placing a hand upon her shoulder. Forgetting that the 'Don't touch' rule should also apply to her. "Go get that dashing knight of yours." giving the vixen a parting wink before disappearing off into the crowd.

Let the hunt begin. S:P

Phaing
Master

#354 Post by Phaing »

The Rookie wrote:...

Let the hunt begin. S:P
Zha_Zha will have some fun with that. ""Couldn't get her to sing for you, could you?"

Pete will be seeing if he can't bribe Beatrix into spilling something on the Tigress.

Okay, Raimius will give her a few minutes head start, and then he will head to the stables. It would be a very bad ending if Sylvi suffocated under one of the plies of hay in the loft, so that is something he will eliminate first.

-George Bernard Shaw

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#355 Post by The Rookie »

A few minutes was all she needed. Sylvi had raced off as soon as she was out of sight, booking it straight to her pre planned hiding spot. "He'd never look here." she thought confidently as she wrapped herself in a warm blanket. "Now I wait."

Phaing
Master

#356 Post by Phaing »

The Rookie wrote:A few minutes was all she needed. Sylvi had raced off as soon as she was out of sight, booking it straight to her pre planned hiding spot. "He'd never look here." she thought confidently as she wrapped herself in a warm blanket. "Now I wait."
Okay, this is good, the only other location he should be worried about might be the Kitchen...

Not up here in the Loft, so what does that leave? He looks down, there are horses and the usual stuff, a wagon has even been parked in here. It won't be much of a leap, so that's exactly what he does. Raimius lands on the rear seat where nothing is bundled up or covered, and shouts "Ah-HAH!"
And hopefully, if Sylvi isn't there, nobody else is, either! :oops:

-George Bernard Shaw

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#357 Post by The Rookie »

Phaing wrote:Not up here in the Loft, so what does that leave? He looks down, there are horses and the usual stuff, a wagon has even been parked in here.
Sylvi watched Raimius enter the stable not long after she'd hunkered down in her little spot. Hiding in the dark shadows underneath the parked wagon, with her dark blanket wrapped around her to help hide the bright white of her fur. "Damn, how'd he know?" she cursed herself internally, trying to stay as still as possible as Raimius scouted the room.
Phaing wrote:It won't be much of a leap, so that's exactly what he does. Raimius lands on the rear seat where nothing is bundled up or covered, and shouts "Ah-HAH!"
Sylvi clasped her hands around her mouth, trying to muffle even the slightest of snickers. "He's such a dork" she thought. Hopefully the creaking of the boards would be enough to cover the sound of her breathing, but her hopes of staying hidden are certainly fading quickly.

Phaing
Master

#358 Post by Phaing »

Well, nothing to give her away yet, no rustle or Yip or anything he thought Sylvi would let slip. Raimius staggers a little. partly because of what he has drunk already, and partly because this wagon in not completely stable. He curses, sways and plops down on tarped-over bundle of something.
Why would anyone put a wagon indoors? Who would have one with springs in the axels? "Gah! Zha-Zha's freaking wagon, it figures!"
The damn thing still seems to be moving... what the-?

-George Bernard Shaw

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#359 Post by The Rookie »

"Ah! Cahrmehs Ab'liun! Ryuin Ar'ilun!" Comes muttering out from below the wagon.

It's rather difficult for someone of Sylvi's hight to squeeze into the space under a wagon. Her head would have only been about 3 inches from the floor above her. Even when Raimius first jumped into the cart, he did so on the side opposite end to where she sat, which is rather fortunate in hindsight.

However, as Raimuis started to stumble around above her, his weight was enough to drop the carriage floor onto Syvli's head. Leaving a small, yet painful, gash at the base of one of her sensitive ears.

Phaing
Master

#360 Post by Phaing »

Raimius jumps out of the wagon , not with the flourish that Pete would have, but smoothly enough. "Gotcha! Told you I was a hunter... oh hell. Don't move too quickly, lets have a look at that. I'm sorry, love... but if its any compensation, I never would have found you if I hadn't been such a damned oaf, and I made you cry out. How's your head?"
He is instantly deflated by the harm his victory has done to Sylvi. Nobody is going to be talking him into anything like this again for a while.

-George Bernard Shaw